Tentative ADRs. Opinions and Reviews Please!

Bostonterrierlover

Mouseketeer
We are doing the Deluxe Dining Plan from Jan. 2nd to Jan. 8th and staying at the AKVs. Here are the ADRs I hope to get:

Jan. 2nd: Dinner at Narcosse

Jan. 3rd: Breakfast at CRT, KTTK Tour so lunch at CHH, and Dinner at WCC

Jan. 4th: Breakfast at Kona, Lunch at Chefs de France, and Dinner at Le Cellier

Jan. 5th: Breakfast at Tusker House, Lunch at Yak and Yeti, and Dinner at Garden Grill

Jan. 6th: Lunch at Beaches n Cream, and Dinner at Brown Derby

Jan. 7th: Breakfast at CP, Lunch at LTT, and Dinner at the Wave

Jan. 8th: Breakfast at Boma

What do you think? The places in red are places that we have never eaten at. Anybody have a review of these? TIA!:goodvibes

I've only eaten at Tusker House, CRT and The Wave.

All were good. I find CRT is rushed (I only do the breakfast here). I'm gong back to Tusker House this year.

of these...we have only ate at Tusker House-and LOVED it!! Great food, characters, service.
My neighbor has ate at the Wave and thought it was the best meal she had in Disney.
We are trying a few of your other pics this trip and can't wait!!
You may want to look through the dining review thread....lots of great reviews on there!
People rave about Boma~we just haven't gotten there yet, too in love with Tusker House. :goodvibes
Jen

The only one I can comment on that you haven't eaten at is Boma for breakfast. I thought this was GREAT! There are so many options and they were all pretty yummy. I especially liked the goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs, all the bread/pastry selections, and the omelet station. Oh, and the house-blend juice (can't remember the name) is very good too.

I'm not sure how Yak and Yeti TS compares to Y&Y CS, but we did not enjoy the counter service at all. I have heard some good things about the CS fried rice but what we got just wasn't very good.

We're also trying Chefs de France in December so I'm hoping it's good too! Good luck! :thumbsup2

We ate at Narcoossee's, LeCellier, TH, CP, LTT and The Wave during our trip this past February and we loved them all! They all had great food and service. The characters at TH and CP were also fabulous. We are actually planning on doing them all again during our March '11 trip.

We ate at Kona and Y&Y and we were not impressed. The food was mediocre and the service was horrible at Kona. Both didn't make the cut for the next trip and DH says he's not sure if he ever wants to try Y&Y again.

But I think, for that most part, that you have some great choices that you should be happy with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter