Tenant evicted even though she pays rent on time

I knew some folks who rehabbed houses (bought really nasty houses in nice neighborhoods and then did all the work to fix them up - with the exception of major electrical and plumbing - themselves and then sold 'em. Not flippers, they predated that horrid practice, just rehabbers of some true "rough" gems.) and yep, some of their houses would already have tenants. They practiced courtesy and would give the tenants at least a month, sometimes longer to get out, but yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.

From their side, and from the side of a friend who is a landlord with several rental properties. . .people are nasty and destructive, especially renters. I'm sure none of the renters on DIS are like this, but some of the places I've seen that were perfectly nice pre-renter were :scared1::eek::scared: post-renter. At least very few of them have the nerve to even ask about their deposit. (Uhm. . .if you take the light fixtures, stuff the closet with dirty diapers, let your kid go to the bathroom all over the carpet and encourage an invasion of roaches -without telling your landlord, who already pays for pest control, btw - no. No deposit back.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter