Temporarily Locked: Standy Line Open. Boarding Group: Rise of the Resistance *No Spoilers* Thread, Read 1st Post before commenting.

You can get a boarding group from outside of the park at 1 pm. We got one from the Yacht Club when we returned there from a morning at DHS. :)
Yes you can, but only if you’ve tapped into DHS prior to 1pm (and thus have a DHS park pass). The person you quoted was asking about having a park pass for AK and then hopping to DHS after 2pm, in which case getting a 1pm BG would not be possible.

Yes you can, but only if you’ve tapped into DHS prior to 1pm (and thus have a DHS park pass). The person you quoted was asking about having a park pass for AK and then hopping to DHS after 2pm, in which case getting a 1pm BG would not be possible.
Thanks for the correction. I should have read the post more closely. ;) I have edited my post.

Typically only one person has the ability to manage a guest under 18, for some activities.

Can anyone in friends an family make a RoR reservation for a child. Assuming park reservation was made.

I haven't tried for a BG since Feb 2020 when we did get to ride on out DHS day and hadn't paid much attention during the height of COVID because it was kind of depressing to see others going to Disney when we couldn't/wouldn't go! But now we're going back in July so I caught up on the old thread. I resumed practicing for the first time this week - I tried for the 1:00 time on Sunday June 13th and yesterday I(I don't have to be up at 7:00 so I'm not willing to get up just to try then :teeth: ). Both days I was able to get the page that indicated we would have gotten a BG many times in a row for multiple minutes. I completely closed the app and re-opened it and it still indicated they were available. I don't know exactly how long because I actually got tired to doing the same thing and quit before it showed they were all full. Is this how it is now? At 1:00 are they available for that long- multiple minutes and possibly more? How is it at 7:00 AM? From the last thread I had thought it was still cutthroat and they were gone within seconds.

I haven't tried for a BG since Feb 2020 when we did get to ride on out DHS day and hadn't paid much attention during the height of COVID because it was kind of depressing to see others going to Disney when we couldn't/wouldn't go! But now we're going back in July so I caught up on the old thread. I resumed practicing for the first time this week - I tried for the 1:00 time on Sunday June 13th and yesterday I(I don't have to be up at 7:00 so I'm not willing to get up just to try then :teeth: ). Both days I was able to get the page that indicated we would have gotten a BG many times in a row for multiple minutes. I completely closed the app and re-opened it and it still indicated they were available. I don't know exactly how long because I actually got tired to doing the same thing and quit before it showed they were all full. Is this how it is now? At 1:00 are they available for that long- multiple minutes and possibly more? How is it at 7:00 AM? From the last thread I had thought it was still cutthroat and they were gone within seconds.

They are gone within seconds. The 1pm has been hit or miss on how long you have lately. It has been anywhere from a few seconds (longer than the 7am) up to 5 minutes or more.

I was there in December and got a BG at 7am. My question is at 1pm, do I have to be in HS. Was hoping to do AK and hop to HS at 2pm. We were planning to get one before eating lunch at Ale and Compass. Thanks in advance!

As mentioned in 1st post, you have to tap into the park before 1pm, then you can make a BG from anywhere.

Yes! This!

I think someone said on one of those days there were massive storms in Orlando, so few were trying at 1pm. This is not typical. Usually they are gone in seconds both at 7am and 1pm.

We tried for 7am this morning. iPhone 11 data, iPhone 7, WiFi at Resort. iPhone 11 on data got boarding group 18. Was great!

ALSO, side note, Millennium Falcon single rider line is open right now. Woot!

How many rides have single rider options (pre-covid)?

Always had it as far as I can remember.

Wow. I must have been asleep when going to those rides. We used FP+ and hit the parks like commandos making sure that we did not wait in any kind of long lines so using these was never a real issue for us except one time at RnR. My daughter wanted to ride really bad but the line had gotten to 45 minutes and that is just a no go for me. So we used the single rider option there.

Today I was able to get through at 1 until 1:12 before it showed closed. That’s the third time I’ve tried at 1 pm and the third time with the same results. So that isn’t the norm?

B384D620-6B4A-4721-91B1-A00C1955AC37.jpegMy screenshot from 1:12 didn’t have the time so I used the 1:10 one.

I think someone said on one of those days there were massive storms in Orlando, so few were trying at 1pm. This is not typical. Usually they are gone in seconds both at 7am and 1pm.

I can confirm this. We were at Animal Kingdom on June 13th and that was the really stormy day. I think there were like 3 separate storms that day.

So I am practicing today at 1:00 for the first time in awhile as I now have an August trip planned (tentatively planned as I am in Canada...), and it seemed like the queue was open for 13 minutes.

Is that possible/known to happen or was my phone glitchy?

I thought all groups were supposed to be gone in seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter