Tell me the "weather" where you live.

TN sprinkling and 63
The wind is strong. All the leaves will be off the trees in a bit.

well i did it. It was 35 out with a real fee of 23 and snow flurries. Thankfully no ice. My goal was 4 miles in this crap and i did 5.25. Ready for a hot shower and another cup of coffee.

Forgot to add @Stratman50th glad you got it :)

Kris,

That Ohio weather looks terrible. We were out snorkeling all day on St John. Decided to drive over to the far east side past Coral Bay and had lunch at Miss Lucy's. This was the view from our table. It was a lovely 86 with a nice breeze. (If only I could afford to live here full time)

20201117_125705_copy_1612x907.jpg

20201117_125359_copy_1612x907.jpg

j

Last edited:
Well let's see, started the morning at 28 degrees, there has been snow, rain, sleet, wind and sunshine at various times of the day with a high of 38 and wind gusts to about 20mph. @Teamubr , that looks so nice and inviting.....

Sparks&Whimsy,

It looks like you are from Hawaii? Another place I have never been, but will try sometime in the future. I'm from the Midwest where it is currently 30s-50s. The Caribbean is my "go to" place when I'm not visiting the mouse. I could really get used to this weather (minus the occasional hurricane).

j

Sparks&Whimsy,

It looks like you are from Hawaii? Another place I have never been, but will try sometime in the future. I'm from the Midwest where it is currently 30s-50s. The Caribbean is my "go to" place when I'm not visiting the mouse. I could really get used to this weather (minus the occasional hurricane).

j
Yes. We are a military family currently stationed in Hawaii (which is good for me because I can’t do cold weather.)
I hope you are staying somewhat warm in that weather!

A little cooler today. 84 and mostly sunny. Light breeze.

Today's inspirational weather photos. We went over to Secret Harbor to do some snorkeling. It is just around from our resort. They have "beach parking", but it was way up the hill away from the resort.

Here is the view from the parking lot.20201119_102201_copy_1612x907.jpg

Ian trying to adjust his mask. That is usually good for 5 minutes of entertainment.

20201119_105002_copy_1612x907.jpg

The "weather" shot.

20201119_114118.jpg20201119_114109.jpg

They have some pretty funny road signs here on island. Most of them just provide extra clarification, in case someone isn't sure. Like this one. I'm guessing they got tired of people asking if they could park there.

20201119_102259_copy_1612x907.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!