Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Yesterday we broke the record with 87 degrees in Tn. Old record was 82. I guess we are gonna go right to summer and skip spring. :(

Yep, same in Mississippi. Have been out clearing brush around my lake and sweating due to heat. Oh, already ran across several land crawlers so they have figured out it's warmed up too.

55 with some wicked thunderstorms rolling thru, dropping one inch hail.

60 degrees for Easter morning and it's pouring rain. There are wet Easter Bunny tracks all in the house.

It's 44 and windy here, a little chilly today and it will be colder tomorrow. I feel bad for my teenager because he's outside in this chilly weather taking a motorcycle riding class, at least it's dry.

Ugh....back down to teens and 20's next few nights...maybe some snow in a few days :scared: This had better be winter's last gasp..

70 on April Fools day, 50 today and down to 25 tonight with the chance of snow and 60mph winds. Oh yippee !!

So this morning was 25 degrees with 3 inches of snow and ice. The drive to work was fun, blowing snow so bad you couldn't even see the road. Came out after 10 hours of work and there was still snow on my vehicle. By then it was 37 degrees and sunny.

We picked up our new RV yesterday in a snow storm of course. Of course DS wanted to sleep in it last night. The heater was on and off all night, but kept it cozy. Waking up and trudging through the snow to the house in 20* temps first thing in the morning was not fun though. On the bright side, DS approves of the rig and the dog gave his stamp of approval as well.

Well this morning woke up for work and it was 11 degrees outside. What month is this again ?? Oh yea April, so where is spring ???

Awoke this morning to 30 degrees and a light coating of snow. More snow predicted for tomorrow. Yea Spring !!!

37 degrees here in Tn. Hasn't been this cold on this day since 1888.

41 degrees right now here in KC. Our water park OOF opens opens next weekend.

So this afternoon on my way home it was 37 degrees and snowing. Great weather for May.

So this afternoon on my way home it was 37 degrees and snowing. Great weather for May.
Remember though that back in February when the sun was shinning and we were out in our shorts... :)

I think Mother nature has been nipping at the Moonshine too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter