Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Snowmobile? Seen pictures once...

Here in the Landmass between Mobile, AL and New Orleans, LA (old Weather Channel joke) it was 72 and sunny today. Swatted a few mosquitoes as I cut some firewood to store in the barn for firepits and camping.

Can't wait until next week when we head for Disney and some warmer weather.
images

Jealous! Wish I was going next week. Ah well..... August will be here before I know it.
images

Snowmobile? Seen pictures once...
Snowmobiles are fun and nice to ride, but any more unless you are far north, I don't think they are worth the expense. I'd rather spend the money on a good quad. They can be used in the snow, in the rain (Ugh) or in the sun. :)

20 degrees in Tn, too darn cold. Might get more snow tomorrow night.

right now, -3 with windchill at -14, to cold to work in none heated garage. Tomorrow is about the same.

it is 6 degrees here with a windchill of -9.:cold: Winds are up to 10mph and climbing, so windchill and temps will be dropping. Overnight is calling for -6 actual temp.

49 in Mississippi :sunny: Not exactly what I would call warm, but compared to you guys...

27, we are expecting sleet, freezing rain, snow and rain between today and tomorrow.

I just checked...

"TODAY: WIND CHILL ADVISORY continues until 12PM. Winds NW around 30 mph at times this morning will still make it feel like -20 degrees. By this afternoon, it will feel like a "balmy" 5 degrees... Mostly sunny skies. Actual highs near 13 degrees."

I'm on Long Island, and that's the News 12 forecast.

NE PA, currently -11, windchill of -25. Supposed to warm up some tomorrow, but then snow in the forecast for up to half a foot Monday to Tuesday.

I woke up this morning (Also in NE PA) to -2, with the wind chill it feels like -11.

Coal stove cranked, gas furnace cranked.... Doors, windows, etc... all sealed tight.

I woke up this morning (Also in NE PA) to -2, with the wind chill it feels like -11.

Coal stove cranked, gas furnace cranked.... Doors, windows, etc... all sealed tight.

Nice being off the mountain and in the warm valley.

40 and raining. We had about 30 minutes of sleet yesterday afternoon, then the temps went up and it turned to rain.

Thunderstorms and about 3" of rain. Got the low 60s for a high. Tomorrow calling for upper 60s for the high and 40s for a low. Basically it will just be sunny and muddy.

Last night had up to 3 inches of rain, then half an inch of ice. Today the temperature got to 47 and the rain came and now all the snow is gone, well almost all. Back to seasonal temperatures tomorrow.

yes, one must have a good quad...sometimes it is the only safe way to get one's husband to work.

but, I like the snow.

weather...I think I saw Elsa yesterday.

There is a warrant out for Elsa's arrest in Mississippi

Tomorrow here in the Landmass it is predicted to be in the low 70s for a high and 51 for a low.

I'm on Vancouver Island, Canada. Spring has arrived. I could hear the frogs croaking tonight when I put my dog out. Seems kind of early this year. I believe it was around 50 F today. Kind of rainy.

15 degrees and windchill around zero, but it is Sunny here in NE PA. Chilly but better than last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter