Tell me about the Merry Mixer

Unless you have the first show, I would go after eating. It is not held far from the France and you should not have to wait to get in.
Also, I would call to see if I can get a bit earlier eating time. That's what I would do.

Good idea. We're doing 6:45 show, I'll call to see if I can bump the res up 1/2 hour or so. Thanks!!

Does anyone have a list of dates? Really hope one occurs while I'm there!

Thanks! I'll be there, but can't make those hours...attending a graduation at a college nearby at 5pm on 12/16. Would ANYONE be able to get me an ornament? Staying at OKW on Friday, the 16th of December. I would be eternally grateful! I collect them and am so disappointed that I can't get to my DVC mixer to get it in person. Aagggh! I'm happy to reimburse postage if you care to mail it. I can give you my contact info by pm.
Thanks so much for even thinking about this!
Mary

I'll be there on Dec. 9th. I'll have on my light up Mickey Ears that I just bought from the Disney Parks App.

I was thinking of not going since I was going to be in MK till 7pm but decided why not? So I'm going to stay in MK till around 1pm. Go to Epcot, grab some food from a booth or two and do the Merry Mixer and the hop over to Hollywood Studios for the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam show (that is such a terrible name!) and then head to Disney Springs for the rest of the evening.

So that's 3 parks and Disney Springs in one day - I think I'm insane but i know I'll have fun! party:

Unfortunately we are leaving today and can't make the Merry Mixer this year. I was looking for someone that would purchase the Merry Mixer pin for me. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Unfortunately we are leaving today and can't make the Merry Mixer this year. I was looking for someone that would purchase the Merry Mixer pin for me. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony
Do they always have one? I've only been in 2014, when they had a special pin, and 2015, when they did not.

Nice ornament! Do you know if there is a DVC Merry Mixter pin for sale?

Nice ornament! Do you know if there is a DVC Merry Mixter pin for sale?
Yes-- they sold a pin that you could only purchase at the event, but it doesn't look like the ornament. (It's packed in my bag, I'll try to post a picture later on this evening)

Yes-- they sold a pin that you could only purchase at the event, but it doesn't look like the ornament. (It's packed in my bag, I'll try to post a picture later on this evening)
Thanks. I want to buy one as a gift.
Is there an AP discount if you buy that pin?

Did anyone notice what characters were around during the Mixer? Trying to decide whether to take our pre-schoolers to the mixer. Thanks in advance.

Did anyone notice what characters were around during the Mixer? Trying to decide whether to take our pre-schoolers to the mixer. Thanks in advance.

We went last Friday. I saw Lilo and Stitch, Mickey and Minnie, and I believe Donald and Pluto?! Lines for characters were long at 3:30 and we had a 5pm ADR at a resort so we couldn't stay long.

Thanks! I'll be there, but can't make those hours...attending a graduation at a college nearby at 5pm on 12/16. Would ANYONE be able to get me an ornament? Staying at OKW on Friday, the 16th of December. I would be eternally grateful! I collect them and am so disappointed that I can't get to my DVC mixer to get it in person. Aagggh! I'm happy to reimburse postage if you care to mail it. I can give you my contact info by pm.
Thanks so much for even thinking about this!
Mary

We are going on the 16th and I don't care if I have an ornament. You can have ours. We are at boardwalk that night, I could leave it at the front desk for you....

I am so bummed. We always miss out on things like this. We check in on a Saturday and head home on the following Friday morning. :(

Attended the 11/25 merry mixer and it was a lot of fun. Yes, the line was long to get in at the beginning, but if you are not wanting to get character photos, wait a little while - maybe 1/2 an hour after it begins and the line is nonexistent. Another tip.. the character photo lines shortened a bit as the event wore down. We had Mickey and Minnie, Lilo and Stitch and Donald and Daisy. Waited about 20 mins for the first one... then waited till the end and only waited about 10 minutes for Donald and Daisy.. and lucked out as last person on Lilo and Stitch line.. and that was a zero wait! They have hot chocolate and chilled apple cider.. it was apple juice LOL. And the treat was a rice crispie treat OR sugar cookie. A few things for sale.. and the lines were not long for that. Definitely participate in the DJ activities.. they gave out some very cool prizes. One of the people I was with one a Pirates and Pals cruise for 4!! The activities were Hula Hoop, Trivia, Name that Tune, etc. I was happy to have gone.. and Loved all the photos! I almost didn't do them, and they turned out to be my favorites from the trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter