Teen Mom OG

Oh, and it sucks that great people like Gene Wilder are taken from this earth while completely vapid, cruel, idiotic wastes of carbon like Farrah are still kickin'.

Did Maci really not know or was that all for TV? In scenes before she announced she had a belly....no mistaking that for getting fat. And at the ultrasound, she had a baby belly! Ryan's parents reactions were great as was Ryan's.

Farrah = fast forward...but boy does Sophia look just like her from her baby photos

Tyler is an idiot. If Carlie's parents don't want you talking about her on national tv, don't. It's that simple. They signed up for a season not 7 or 8. I feel bad for Caitlyn. She really needed to kick Tyler to the curb long ago. He doesn't bring out the best in her. Their little one is cute.

Matt is shady.

Tyler sounded like a brat, if he was venting that's fine, but he needs to look out for the good of his family. He can still talk about giving up a baby, just maybe not share as much!

I was surprised how much Sophia looks like Farrah. I hardly remember Farrah before surgeries.

I did read a statement saying MAci had to re-film taking the pregnancy test. She actually found out she was pregnant at her Drs office when she went to get back on the pill after having Jayde. But that wouldn't make good tv.

Amber and Matt...sooo not good for eachother.

Tyler is a brat and should be looking out for the best interest of his family but I think he too immature to stop his whining and his social media push. He wants the attention so that he can continue to be viewed (if that makes sense). Caitlyn needs to stop chewing on her nails and take some control of her life. She needs help and I hope she gets it but Dr. Drew ain't it :-(

Farrah - why in the world would Simon want to marry her??? She is crazy. Her mother is crazy and I swear to God if my dd ever talked to me the way Farrah talks to her mother - I would disown my dd.

Maci - I love them! I wish them nothing but success in life. I love Ryan's parents - they are great as well! Ryan....well maybe one day he will be great like his dad.

Amber and Matt - he is sooooooooo creepy. She knows there is something not right and that's why she hasn't married him yet. She is trusting her instincts but still I hope the best for her once she gets rid of him.

Farrah is so rude to everyone and so that includes Simon. I don't know what set her off on the boat but it makes me laugh that Simon just talks calmly to her and that just seems to anger her more.

Simon must be under contract with MTV to continue filming? Right? Or, does he just like being on tv?

Simon must be under contract with MTV to continue filming? Right? Or, does he just like being on tv?

This must be it. I kept saying to myself, "why on earth does he keep showing up to see Farrah when they seem incapable of getting along?"

I am glad Cate is getting help.

I thought the "Maci being pregnant reveal" was set up by MTV. In the first couple of episodes it seems they were avoiding filming her belly. Once they showed her belly, there is NO way she could think she was not pregnant. They way he said to her, "you don't think your pregnant do you?" and her sly little smile told me they already knew.

I ff'd all of Farrah's scenes most of the time. I have watched enough to see Simon just blow her off when she freaks out. I love that!!!

Cate was just so sad last night. I hope she is doing much better now.

Amber's birthday was so sweet. Matt did a very nice thing for her. It is amazing to see how different she is now.

As for Maci, why did she need to move? Her house looked plenty big enough to me. How did my parents ever raise 4 kids in a 1000 sq ft house with one bathroom?! lol I hope she does settle down in this house.

Did anyone catch the scene last week with Cate in the car with her mom? Tyler called and asked where the roaches were, then Cate said something like, "I should cover the camera" and she put her coat over the camera and her and her mom were laughing hysterically? Were they smoking pot? cate has been brutally honest about smoking pot and I give her credit for knowing she needs to stop, but is her mom and Tyler also smoking with her? I was confused about what was going on.

Did anyone catch the scene last week with Cate in the car with her mom? Tyler called and asked where the roaches were, then Cate said something like, "I should cover the camera" and she put her coat over the camera and her and her mom were laughing hysterically? Were they smoking pot? cate has been brutally honest about smoking pot and I give her credit for knowing she needs to stop, but is her mom and Tyler also smoking with her? I was confused about what was going on.

They all smoke pot. They do not hide it and they have defended it till they are blue in the head on twitter. They got a lot of heat for doing it while driving.

Farrah is so rude to everyone and so that includes Simon. I don't know what set her off on the boat but it makes me laugh that Simon just talks calmly to her and that just seems to anger her more.

I think she gets mad when Simon doesn't act fake sweet and like a happy family in front of the cameras. Her life is nothing but some show she puts on. It's weird.

They all smoke pot. They do not hide it and they have defended it till they are blue in the head on twitter. They got a lot of heat for doing it while driving.

Ah, so they were smoking. I thought they were laughing too hard and too much to not be high but I wasn't sure. How will Cate quit if the ones around her are smoking?

April is a recovering addict, she should not smoking or around anyone that does. Imo.

And isn't Butch still on parole and living with them? He is also a recovering addict. Two reasons he should not be around any drugs either.

None of them should be smoking pot! Yes April is recovering and Butch most likely has drug tests with his parole. Maybe they smoke outside at home. I thought the whole thing was sad.

None of them should be smoking pot! Yes April is recovering and Butch most likely has drug tests with his parole. Maybe they smoke outside at home. I thought the whole thing was sad.

I thought it was sad too. I kept thinking of that sweet baby Nova and how she will grow up surrounded by addicts. I am so happy Cate is getting help, but I think everyone else needs to be on board. It will be tough for Cate if everyone around her is still smoking when she gets back. She could fall right back into it. It seemed like a family pot smoking night. Cate and mom laughing in the car, Tyler calling asking for the roaches, everyone cracking up etc. Who was watching Nova?

I believe it was the episode before the one with Cate and her mom in the car, Cate was smoking pot in the car (by herself? I think) and covered the camera. I think that was the episode where she called Dr. Drew and he asked if she was smoking pot and she said yes.

I did.

I just can't with farrah anymore. I used to find her nonsense entertaining but now it's just sad. She needs help.

Farrah has some real issues. She thinks everyone else is the problem, I don't know why Simon wants any part of a relationship with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter