Teen Mom OG

Where on earth is all Farrah's money coming from?? She can't make that mud on Teen Mom can she?

The adult industry, probably. In addition to her tape, she's danced and she has a line of toys and books. She is also milking reality TV for all its worth (e.g., her appearance on Couples Therapy minus a boyfriend, Celebrity Big Brother, Botched, etc.)

I thought Debra was a bit rude to the real estate agent.

Totally. Her parents totally feed into her grandiose delusions.

Last edited:
A few episodes ago, Debra and Farrah were talking in front of Sophia about how Sophia either got a letter from school or a phone call, I can't remember which, about her not wearing makeup to school anymore and the 2 of them talking bad about the school and saying pretty much Sophia can do whatever she wants.

Since that episode, I have started to tape the show for the sole purpose of fast-fowarding all of Farrah's scenes. I think that was my limit. I am so much happier now.::yes::
I do opposite! I fast forward to watch Farrah! I'm addicted to the train wreck!

Is MTV going to continue to follow the original girls, will there be another season? They seem to keep going back to these girls. I don't think the other seasons are as good.

Is MTV going to continue to follow the original girls, will there be another season? They seem to keep going back to these girls. I don't think the other seasons are as good.
Probably a where are they now show. I hope anyhow

I think this is the 3 season of following these 4 girls? They were all on 16 and Pregnant, then teen mom, then teen mom OG. I hope they do another season with these girls, I just can't get into the other seasons of Teen mom. I want to see what happens with Amber and Matt. I also enjoy Maci and her life with her new hubby and dealing with Ryan. They are all interesting. I also love seeing the kids and how they are growing.

Tuned in early to this week's episode, which gave me the opportunity to re-watch one of the funniest lines from last week's episode, when Tyler's sister (who is riding shotgun as Tyler goes to pick Butch) says to her dad, "Trash in the back, old man" as he gets in the back seat. Given that it was said with love, it made me :rotfl:

Can't anyone call out Farrah in her behavior? Watching Drew give her the kid glove treatment made me cringe.

Can't anyone call out Farrah in her behavior? Watching Drew give her the kid glove treatment made me cringe.

And those fake tears under those fake eyelashes on those fake cheeks....LOL

Love how Maci spoke for Ryan as he was sitting RIGHT there. I don't know what to make of that boy. And when was the reunion filmed? I know Maci is pregnant now, I wonder if she'll announce on the reunion.

Looking forward to part 2 with Butch. I am so amazed by the turnaround in Catelynn and Tyler's parents. They both look so healthy. If TM helped them get sober, then it was worth it. :)

Who is looking forward to Teen Mom 2 - and the trainwreck that is always Janelle?

I was wondering the same thing about when this was filmed because I do believe Maci and Taylor are also engaged now too.

I am so looking forward.to Jenelle's antics. The preview makes it look like nothing has changed with her

I hope she gets more effective treatment than (based on the therapy sessions that have been shown on TV) she's gotten outpatient. Some of the things that her therapist has said about recovery from depression and anxiety have made me cringe and don't seem to reflect what is known about good, effective treatment.

I think their therapist on the show was totally not a good therapist by any means. (outpatient psych nurse here) She didn't teach them any skills, gave in to their negative thoughts, etc. Just not good at all. I wish the best for Caitlyn, post-partum is no joke. I had it too and literally wanted to drive into a wall one day when I was out without my family.

As for Farrah, I can't stop watching cause she is so ridiculous. As for Teen Mom 2, love the other train wreck as well.

Anyone watch?

Farrah buying herself a ring just cracks me up. Tyler is coming off kind of rude. Amber needs to kick Matt to the curb. I'm happy for Maci.

Anyone watch?

Farrah buying herself a ring just cracks me up. Tyler is coming off kind of rude. Amber needs to kick Matt to the curb. I'm happy for Maci.

I didn't realize that Caitlyn was smoking pot twice a day while on antidepressants...

I just can't handle Farrah scenes. How can these people even film with her? I hope those producers get tons and tons of money, there's no way I could be near her and her wacky clan for any length of time. I mean, how do they not yell at her like I yell at her on my tv?? "Farrah, he's never going to marry you!!!" "Farrah, you can't buy yourself a ring and make someone propose and pay you back!!!" "Farrah, YOU ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD!!!!"
And Deborah, don't get me started. She's totally drugged up it seems. What happened to Farrah's sister? I wish someone would do a real expose on what that crazy family is all about. From the days where Farrah called her dad Michael, and continually treated her mother horribly, to recent events where the mom seems crazier than her, it hurts my brain!

I hope Caitlyn gets better. The pot thing though...ugh. So much addition in that family-she was even anxious about taking the anti-depressants right? I want her to get better help!!

I loved how Ryan's dad told him he was losing his boyish looks! hahaha. Does he have a job? Maci's proposal was cute. I'm happy for them.

Amber, blah. I don't believe her and Matt are good for eachother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter