Teen Mom OG

Farrah is awful. To everyone. Not even entertaining. I squirm when her scenes are on. She adds nothing to the show. It is just horrible watching her continue to treat everyone around her like crap. The whole furniture thing with Simon was weird. Why are the producers so involved this season, driving every situation or conversation? I doesn't make it look like reality tv anymore.

Caitlyn and Tyler are so screwed up, that poor baby is going to grow up in a hot mess. I hope they don't have any more kids. Tyler's mom seems so normal, how did she ever end up with Butch?

I still can't stand Matt. He is an opportunist. Way too old, and what does he bring to the relationship? Does Gary work or is MTV paying all his bills too? I like his wife, can't imagine what she sees in him, though.

The whole Maci finding out she was pregnant and the wedding venue to book or not book scenes were so set up. Poor Ryan. He is mentally ill or something, he is not quite right and instead of addressing that they are just trying to make him look like a loser who is not interested in his kid. He needs to be on meds or something. He doesn't act right. Or maybe he is overmedicated?

I literally cannot look at Farrah anymore. What has she done to her face! She looks horrible. I feel so sorry for Sophia to be raised around all that crazy.

I won't watch unless it's DVR'd bc I have to ffwd Farrah's scenes. She is so messed up and I feel bad for Sophia to have to grow up with her as her mom. That poor little girl..

Cate should NEVER have been on camera coming out of rehab. She should have told MTV no.

The whole Maci stuff is so non-reality. Every scene seems so measured. I don't know what the deal with Ryan is but after all these years he still seems like just a kid.

Matt creeps me out too. This whole show needs to end....and yet I still watch. LOL

The whole Maci stuff is so non-reality. Every scene seems so measured. I don't know what the deal with Ryan is but after all these years he still seems like just a kid.

Ryan is exactly like my 30-year old brother. Take heed, parents. That's EXACTLY what happens when you do too much for your kids and don't force them to be independent.

Wow was not expecting any of that from Larry. We have all been saying that they should stop babying him but to say that on camera was just not right. Bentley will see that some day. Felt sorry for Jen too , always thought they had a nice home and relationship. Just goes to show we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Maci sure has a handle on it though and not wanting Bentley in the middle between Ryan and his parents. It was very telling what great give and thought Bentley put into his step dad's gift and Jen getting Ryan records to give. Ryan's eye were huge like he was on something and not to even remember or want to remember the fight.

Amber and her diet...I think it is fine to go one but the others should at least help , Matt eating chips in front of her knowing she is struggling. It won't last even if she loses weight it will come back because she is not into it at all.

Farrah...where to begin. Take of those dumb glasses for one and make her employees wear them too. When she was telling that one girl they only need to open 15 mins before good luck on that one, it is not like it is a retail place selling close, open the till and go. Lots of prep. work in the toppings. And what was up with ordering Sophia so much food, what a waste . Sophia is so spoiled and is going to grow up just like Farrah.

Cate and Tyler. He needs to go get a real job. They both do so they get out and are not so bored all the time. They wanted a baby now they pretty well ignore her. Take her out to the park etc. get off the couch.

Farrah is just plain awful. Her parents should have walked out on her when she berated them for the refrigerator nonsense. The questions she asked during the job interviews were totally inappropriate. Letting her kid order every option on the menu was stupid.

I think it was awful for MTV to put the conversation with Ryan's dad on the show. Very private and raw emotions that could be damaging to Ryan and everyone in that family. Bentley doesn't need to see that crap either. Ryan is obviously mentally ill. He needs help. He looks like he suffers from major depression or bipolar or something. It feels like MTV is just capitalizing on his weird moods or lack of interest in Bentley. Somebody help the poor guy! I think Maci should stop talking about Ryan. Bentley is living in the middle of this crap, he doesn't need to see his mom say anything negative about his dad on tv.

Caitlyn needs to go back to rehab. I find it hard to believe that Tyler was told to just sit back and let Caitlyn do her normal "poor me my life is so sad routine." Those two are going to break up and it is going to be her fault. She needs to help herself.

Amber is not going to lose an ounce on that crazy diet she is trying. Just cut back the soda, cookies, and crap and maybe get off the darn couch. Starving yourself works for only a couple hours. I will be surprised if she gets slimmer with that program. When is she going to lose the creepy fiancé???? Their menagerie of dogs is a joke. They annoy her so much, why does she keep bringing more animals home?

This trainwreck is starting to get boring.
Ryan finally got kicked out. It's obvious he lives off of his MTV money. That's just sad.

WTH kind of doctor did Amber go to that gave her meal replacement shakes?! That is not a sustainable life choice any more than not eating carbs and sugar. I did like that the dog was running after the jogger...he wants to get away too. :)

I mute or FFD Farrah but I did see the scene where she was conducting interviews. She asked that one girl all the questions you aren't allowed to ask!!! And that poor girl who worked at the place before needs to RUN to the hills. 15 min prep..LOLOL

Cate is just sad. She went to rehab, got off weed and came home to start right back where she left off. I used to think she should leave Tyler, now I think he should leave her. Those two should never have stayed together. They both need to have stable partners.

I saw the dog run after the jogger and thought Matt maybe trained it to do that as a way to talk to women. Idk. I just find him creepy like that. Maybe I watch too much crime tv. Lol

Last edited:
Ryan finally got kicked out. It's obvious he lives off of his MTV money. That's just sad.

Larry said that Ryan moved into a house Jen already owned. I imagine she's covering utilities too...

So yeah, he's living off MTV AND Mommy

This trainwreck is starting to get boring.

WTH kind of doctor did Amber go to that gave her meal replacement shakes?! That is not a sustainable life choice any more than not eating carbs and sugar. I did like that the dog was running after the jogger...he wants to get away too. :)

I mute or FFD Farrah but I did see the scene where she was conducting interviews. She asked that one girl all the questions you aren't allowed to ask!!! And that poor girl who worked at the place before needs to RUN to the hills. 15 min prep..LOLOL

Cate is just sad. She went to rehab, got off weed and came home to start right back where she left off. I used to think she should leave Tyler, now I think he should leave her. Those two should never have stayed together. They both need to have stable partners.

I just don't know what to think about them. I just really wanted them to make it. Two kids from difficult backgrounds, found love, had a baby, were mature enough to put her up for adoption. They stayed together, got married, seemed more devoted to each other than ever, had another baby and it all kind of fell apart. Like someone mentioned upthread, they both seem to kind of lack ambition. They sit around a lot. Maybe that is just the way they are edited but they seem very complacent. I think Cate is having a hard time adjusting to parenthood and Tyler said last week he smokes every night to "relax." I just feel so bad for Nova. I hope for her sake they pull themselves together and stop smoking.

I just don't know what to think about them. I just really wanted them to make it. Two kids from difficult backgrounds, found love, had a baby, were mature enough to put her up for adoption. They stayed together, got married, seemed more devoted to each other than ever, had another baby and it all kind of fell apart. Like someone mentioned upthread, they both seem to kind of lack ambition. They sit around a lot. Maybe that is just the way they are edited but they seem very complacent. I think Cate is having a hard time adjusting to parenthood and Tyler said last week he smokes every night to "relax." I just feel so bad for Nova. I hope for her sake they pull themselves together and stop smoking.

All the girls (and guys with them) sit around a lot. None go to a job outside the home. They obviously make enough money from MTV.

All the girls (and guys with them) sit around a lot. None go to a job outside the home. They obviously make enough money from MTV.
Well, remember we do only see 15 minutes of their life over (usually) a few weeks time. Maci has a job outside of the house and runs the clothing company. Farrah has a few companies she's running as well.

Well, remember we do only see 15 minutes of their life over (usually) a few weeks time. Maci has a job outside of the house and runs the clothing company. Farrah has a few companies she's running as well.

I agree, I think Maci works very hard. She has 3 kids, seems like a great mom, has ambition etc. I also think Farrah is a "worker" too. She always seems to be dabbling in some business deal or going to an appearance or "paid" party. She seems all over the place sometimes, but she is definitely using her fame to hustle and make money while she is relevant. Not sure about Amber and Matt. They were doing the house flipping, but I don't know if that was a one time thing or not.

I was very surprised with Ryan and Larry's fallout from the fight. The things Larry was saying about never wanting to see Ryan again were heartbreaking. I wish he said something like "we will figure it all out when we both cool down." I feel like he has been holding back for a while and I understand his anger. His wife basically enables Ryan to be a lazy man-child. Like Maci said in a past episode, Ryan has NEVER had to work for anything. HIs mom does everything for him, cooks, cleans etc.

Ryan looked so shocked when they first showed him, I almost felt bad for him. Until I learned he was staying in a house his mom owns! More enabling it seems. The poor mom is stuck in the middle of her husband and only child. I was so surprised when Jen texted Maci and wanted Bentley after his game. Maci was right when she said Jen was going to pick him up and bring him to Ryan. Why on earth can't Jen tell Ryan to text Maci and work it out? Why does Jen have to orchestrate everything with Ryan? Probably because he would not have made the move to see Bentley if Jen hadn't arranged it all. I hope they can all work it out.

I thought I read or heard Maci say that she no longer works outside the home and neither does Taylor. Their home business is their job,and of course MTV.

I thought I read or heard Maci say that she no longer works outside the home and neither does Taylor. Their home business is their job,and of course MTV.

I kind of remember Maci saying she wanted to leave her job. Not sure where she worked, but she was working outside the home and helping Taylor with the t-shirt business. When she discovered she had a 3rd baby on the way, something had to give. She quit the job and is working with Taylor full time on the t-shirt business.

I can't with Farrah. And now with those glasses, I just can't even more.

When Catelynn wss rushing to the appointment, was she smoking a cigarette or a joint?

I can't with Farrah. And now with those glasses, I just can't even more.

When Catelynn wss rushing to the appointment, was she smoking a cigarette or a joint?

Maybe she did off camera...she did drive up on the curb which I thought was strange when she just drove along it to park.

Yes Farrah and those dumb glasses. And telling her parents that she is way better parent they they are ...right ok. Can't wait to see Sofia as a teenager. Well I hope the show doesn't go that long..scratch that.

Yes Farrah and those dumb glasses. And telling her parents that she is way better parent they they are ...right ok. Can't wait to see Sofia as a teenager. Well I hope the show doesn't go that long..scratch that.

She will be a little Farrah junior. :scared1:

the yelp reviews on Farrah's place are terrible-dirty, poorly trained/rude staff, at least one person who witnessed Farrah there berating and threatening a staff member....

check out her shop's website-the spelling and grammar errors :scared::scared::scared:-esp. bad when the site includes the 'froco university' Farrah's created where she charges $200 an hour for a class ("inlcuding" [sic] a real tour of the shop with Farrah:yay::yay::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!