Ted Lasso

Watched the two final episodes last night. Wow. Absolutely loved it and cannot believe this show is now over for good. Seriously, my wife and I both feel it was simply some of the best entertainment we have ever seen on TV over just 3 seasons. We will sorely miss it!

I do feel this 3rd season left a bit to be desired for the first 3/4 of the episodes as compared to the previous two. They really outdid themselves in the end though leaving even this 55 year old husband and dad with a little tear in my eye due to its ending and the way they tied it all up. There really needs to be more shows like this out there.

Watched the two final episodes last night. Wow. Absolutely loved it and cannot believe this show is now over for good. Seriously, my wife and I both feel it was simply some of the best entertainment we have ever seen on TV over just 3 seasons. We will sorely miss it!

I do feel this 3rd season left a bit to be desired for the first 3/4 of the episodes as compared to the previous two. They really outdid themselves in the end though leaving even this 55 year old husband and dad with a little tear in my eye due to its ending and the way they tied it all up. There really needs to be more shows like this out there.
We loved the show too, and from the earliest episodes, were confounded at finding a way to describe it, when recommending it to others. It really defied genre - not exactly a comedy or soapy drama and definitely not a show about soccer. :goodvibes More of the same would be great, but how do you do that when it was so truly unique? Huge, huge props going out to the concept creators and writers of this lovely work.

So here are my comments and attempted the "spoier" function I found in a PP ( how cool)
1. Ever since Rebeccas was on that houseboat and they showed that girl's bedroom, I was waiting and waiting and then gave up hope she would find her Dutch man again.. and bam! he shows ups
2. I also like how they brought Nathan back but not a manager but how he is truly happy now with his second chance.
3. loved the recall of the testical manager
4. do you think Ted and his ex will get back together? they really did focus on how her boyfriend was not into the game ( checking his phone etc) and she was looking annoyed.
5. What I loved is how the show starts already with Ted's annoucement being past news.. I was assuming the episode would build to him saying he is leaving. they did that good
6. The opening scene was hilarious and wonder how many fell for the assumption Ted/Rebecca hooked up.
7. I am a HUGE Sound of Music Fan and OMG when the sound started I lost it. and so cute with " Adios" I will wondering how they owuld end with the "gooooobyyye".
8. Glad she sold to the FANs. I think those bar guys buying the round made h er realize how she is the team's mom.. At first I was thinking ok, maybe the physic was then right and that arch was closed... then at the end the dutchman shows up.

I found season 3 good, I know many were complaining.. Only story line I found annoying/pointess was Keely's affar with Jack... Jack I didnt like and I found it more distracting. Kinda of pointless. They should have focused more on the love triangle. maybe??? but I like how they closed that arch

So here are my comments and attempted the "spoier" function I found in a PP ( how cool)
undefined

Yes, it is a very cool feature!!

I agree with you #6 (I wondered for a sec if I'd missed a whole episode!) and I loved #1, #8, and especially #7!!

As for #4 -

(they guy not paying attention). I disliked him in the first place (getting together with your former marriage counseling client - really?!?) I do hope it's a hint that Ted and his ex get back together.

I loved the show. I thought the last episode was very cute. Loved the "musical" number the team performed. They wrapped it up nicely, although I'm hoping they might come out with a follow up show featuring Roy.

I loved the show. I thought the last episode was very cute. Loved the "musical" number the team performed. They wrapped it up nicely, although I'm hoping they might come out with a follow up show featuring Roy.

Nothing is planned yet, so if there's a spinoff it's probably going to take at least a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter