Tea Drinkers...what's your favorite?

Lemon Ginger sounds good, too.

Did I read on an Earl Gray package that there's bergamot in it...a lemony flavor? Does anyone add milk to it? I have to add milk to my teas. :) Wondering how it does with lemon flavor.

Jasmine tea is my favorite! :)

My boss is from China and she goes there every 2 months or so to visit her famil y and she buys this tea while there...it is the best and she always brings me back some!! :)

My favorite is English Breakfast tea.

The Garden View Cafe at the Grand Floridian has a really good tea. Naturally, it is called Garden View Tea. We discovered it last time we went to WDW and bought some to bring home.

Tazo Awake (steeped dark and with a bit of cream and sugar)

I generally don't care for flavored or Green teas.

Wow, tghis thread has made me see how boring I've been with my tea. There have been times I've wanted something else to drink, but don't know what. Now I've got a lot of new ideas.

Also, I just found out green tea is a great antioxidant & anti-inflamatory. On Oprah yesterday, a Dr. was on saying how inflamation (puffiness) is a big factor in making people look years older with sagging skin & more wrinkles.

I started drinking green tea, & I swear I do look less puffy today.:eek:

Does anyone know what tea is served in Thai restaurants? It's like green tea but it doesn't have that bitterness. It's almost tastes like it has rose in it.

I'll have to ask them next time I'm at our local place, they have the best!

I'm a coffee drinker, but once in a while if I'm in the mood for tea I'll have Earl Grey. I also really like Chai tea.

When I was pregnant I drank lemon mint tea by the gallon.

Originally posted by Imzadi
Wow, tghis thread has made me see how boring I've been with my tea. There have been times I've wanted something else to drink, but don't know what. Now I've got a lot of new ideas.

Also, I just found out green tea is a great antioxidant & anti-inflamatory. On Oprah yesterday, a Dr. was on saying how inflamation (puffiness) is a big factor in making people look years older with sagging skin & more wrinkles.

I started drinking green tea, & I swear I do look less puffy today.:eek:
I've also heard there's benefits of green tea. I've made iced tea out of it and am okay with it. I haven't tried it hot though.

I'm still stuck on my peach ginger.

Bigelow's Constant Comment and Fortum and Masons Christmas Tea (which is hard to find in the US!)

Another Earl Grey drinker here. Decaf usually. I find it especially tasty when accompanied with a lemon cookie! ::yes::

edited to add: PinWizard, I posted this before seeing your post at the top of the page! Sometimes I put milk in my Earl Grey and it's really good with a Mrs. Fields Yellow Zinger cookie.

English Breakfast and Earl Grey are amoung my tea favourites. I enjoy my tea either hot or iced, my preference is iced.

Originally posted by ibouncetoo
Another Earl Grey drinker here. Decaf usually. I find it especially tasty when accompanied with a lemon cookie! ::yes::

edited to add: PinWizard, I posted this before seeing your post at the top of the page! Sometimes I put milk in my Earl Grey and it's really good with a Mrs. Fields Yellow Zinger cookie.
That sounds reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good, Jackie! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter