Tea Drinkers...what's your favorite?

Twinings Darjeeling - bought it first in London some 15 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

Harney & Sons Earl Grey. I had it first at the BC lounge and have been drinking it ever since. I have to special order it 100 bags at a time, but it actually ends up being cheaper that way.

I drink it every single day!!!

Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice
Custom mix Chai Spice from our local spice store
Plain peppermint (no actual tea)

I like any kind of tea except Peppermint.

Panera Bread does the best Chai tea with Starbucks a close second.

For the best tea "outside" (was that a Seinfeld episode?), I like McDonald's - it's orange pekoe and not too strong. I'm not a fan of Dunkin' Donut's tea - too strong for me.

I'm also a fan of Earl Grey. I pretty much like any tea, flavored or unflavored, hot or cold though.

Twinings - Irish Breakfast Decaf, drink a couple of cups a day.

I love Celestial Seasonings Teahouse Chai decaf...and
Stash premium chai spice black tea (caffinated).

DS loves Biggalow peppermint tea

Republic of Tea Ginger Peach - drank it through both of my pregnancies and it was life saver!!

I drink Celestial Seasonings Green Tea in Blueberry Breeze and Raspberry Gardens--with just a touch of Splenda.

I love Chai tea, but I think of that more as a treat than tea. I really like the Chai tea lattes at Caribou and Starbucks right behind that. I'm going to have to go up to Panera though:)
I buy the Celestial Seasonings Teahouse Chai in Cinnamon Spice so that I'm not spending all my money at the coffee shops. Also, Tastefully Simple's Oh My Chai is incredible--but twice the price.

my favorite non-flavored tea is red rose. my favorite flavored tea is republic of tea's blackberry sage.

Hot tea - Twinings Earl Gray and Stash Spice Black Chai

Cold - Any orange pekoe with Sweet'n'Low

twininings- Peach, vanilla, black currant , four red fruit

I discovered these flavors all at the tea shop in Epcot's UK pavillion and was thrilled to find them back at home too!!!

I also had discovered the Fortum and Mason wild Strawberry a couple of yrs ago at Epcot and have never found it again. I loved it and had someone look for it when they went and it was gone.

Every yr when I go to Epcot I always have to stop at the tea shop and see what new flavors twinings has at the store.

Ginger peach, blueberry, orange spice, and strawberry are all favorites because I like fruit teas but I also like earl grey, lady grey, english breakfast and a great 'dessert' tea is chai tea because I always used half and half and too much sugar to make it, lol.
I like to put a teaspoon of half and half in most of the black teas I drink, along with a bit of sugar. I used to drink them plain but they are just so much more mellow with the half and half.

Originally posted by sue Z
twininings- Peach, vanilla, black currant , four red fruit

I discovered these flavors all at the tea shop in Epcot's UK pavillion and was thrilled to find them back at home too!!!

Every yr when I go to Epcot I always have to stop at the tea shop and see what new flavors twinings has at the store.

Yes, a trip to that Twinings store is a "must do" for me too. Bought a pretty tea cup there a few years ago and it's one of my favorite WDW souveniers. BTW, since my favorite is Earl Grey, I thought I'd try the Lady Grey I found there last year. Anyone else tried it? I didn't like it.

I wouldn't call myself a "tea drinker," but my fav hot flavs are Bigelow's Constant Comment & Plantation Mint.

The only iced tea I'd ever drink was my grandma's homemade mint tea.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter