TCD and registering our villa

lucy_love_

DIS Veteran
hi

we have some info from tcd which says we need to go to lake buena vista the morning after we arrive and leave our credit card details (they call this registering our villa).

who has done this an how long does it take. also do they try and rope you into buying anything while you are there.

anyone who has done this could you let me know what happens

love

lucy

we have never flown or booked with TCD but went to villas with other airlines and booked our own when we did fly drive holidays. we have had togive our credit card details both via the tour operator and the private villas. I think it is a safeguard on their part incase there is breakages etc.

I've only booked private villas but i always have to pay a £250 refundable deposit.It should only take 5 mins to get your credit card details from you.

Can i ask when your tickets arrived from tcd.We only have 12 days to go and no sign of them yet.

they arrived about two weeks before but i have heard on here of them arriving later than that. dont worry they will come. if you are worried ring them just to ease your mind.

thanks to you both for the info on my q

lucy

lucy_love_ said:
hi

we have some info from tcd which says we need to go to lake buena vista the morning after we arrive and leave our credit card details (they call this registering our villa).

who has done this an how long does it take. also do they try and rope you into buying anything while you are there.

anyone who has done this could you let me know what happens

love

lucy

Hi Lucy,

The details in the literature are now wrong. You can pay your securities deposit at the TCD offices at Sanford upon arrival when you collect your 'villa' envelope. You only need to go to the other offices if the Sanford one is closed which is virtually impossible as you need to collect your villa pack from there anyway!

We did this in September at it was all done in less than 5 minutes.

Nitram64 said:
I've only booked private villas but i always have to pay a £250 refundable deposit.It should only take 5 mins to get your credit card details from you.

Can i ask when your tickets arrived from tcd.We only have 12 days to go and no sign of them yet.

We got our tickets 10 days out in September. Expect them anyday now!

thanks aceman

you cleared that up too.

dd is off school poorly so she better get better. lol. with only 2 days to go shes pushing it. and its her birthday.

ahhhh panic stations.

lucy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter