• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi in St. Thomas

king kamehameha

Poly Beach Comber
Hello fellow cruisers. Has anyone taken a taxi from the cruise dock to Coki beach on their own? How do I go about doing this. Thanks in advance.:fish:

Hello fellow cruisers. Has anyone taken a taxi from the cruise dock to Coki beach on their own? How do I go about doing this. Thanks in advance.:fish:
Is Coki Beach the one right next to Coral World? If so, then we have. We grabbed a cab to Coral World right outside the "complex" at the pier for a DIY excursion. There were lots there early in the day. The only issue we had was getting one to go back to the ship, as there was no cab stand there and apparently no way to call one. We ended up taking a shuttle bus that was there for a ship-sponsored excursion, back near the end of the day; I can't remember how we ended up paying for it as we were not part of the group. Perhaps if you know how long you plan to stay you could arrange in advance for the same driver to come back and get you.

Is Coki Beach the one right next to Coral World? If so, then we have. We grabbed a cab to Coral World right outside the "complex" at the pier for a DIY excursion. There were lots there early in the day. The only issue we had was getting one to go back to the ship, as there was no cab stand there and apparently no way to call one. We ended up taking a shuttle bus that was there for a ship-sponsored excursion, back near the end of the day; I can't remember how we ended up paying for it as we were not part of the group. Perhaps if you know how long you plan to stay you could arrange in advance for the same driver to come back and get you.
Thanks for the info! Yes, Coki beach is right next to Coral World. That is the best diving on the island but they don't do excursions for Royal Caribbean. Thanks for the taxi info. I'm sure I can find a way back like you did. I will have plenty of extra time to get back to the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter