Tax Act alternative

Unless you have some sort of capital loss carryover or depreciation on rental assets, there's not a whole lot that gets carried over. It's basically your name, DOB, SSN, and the name/address on your W-2.
True--I also had state refund, kids' birth dates and social security numbers. Probably saved me 90 seconds:) but I also like that then you can compare the returns.

True--I also had state refund, kids' birth dates and social security numbers. Probably saved me 90 seconds:) but I also like that then you can compare the returns.

pretty much the reason we keep using H&R block online every year. I like saving those 90 seconds on the kids SSNs :D. There's a few other things it saves time on, IRAs, etc. Reminds me that I had certain deductions last year I would have otherwise forgotten about..

I'm in PA and can file my state taxes for free through the state site. You should look into that to see if you even have to pay for state. Turbo tax was trying to charge me $30.

Actually, this year you don't have to pay for state. They try to make it look like you do by putting up misleading ads every other page that highlight the pay options. But just click through and you can do personal taxes for fed and state for free. Just finished it the other day, actually. County and city is another thing however... . PA taxes are weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter