Target Savings Thread

Target.com might still have these dishes and cups available. I know that in my neck of the woods, I cannot find even so much as one Mickey cup any longer. Much less on sale.

Parents of teens, help please.

As I'd written, brother and DSIL are chaperoning daughters band trip to the world. DSIL bought glow sticks to distribute at Wishes. DB is scared to take them, checked or carry on. And now he's saying the kids are too *mature* to like them. DSIL thinks thats bunk, that they'd love them. But she doesn't want to ask DD because its a surprise :)

My two oldest are on the fence, and also not in the same school or in a band, so aren't really sure.
So those with 17 y/os, what do you think? Will they like? Laugh? Take or not?

Thanks

Take them for sure!! My daughter and 2 of her friends had a dance party to celebrate their 16th birthdays in the fall. We handed out glo bracelets and necklaces to all of the party goers and they were the hit of the party!! And the other day another of my dd's friends had an evening outdoor block party for her 16th B-day and handed out glo bracelets again. The teens loved them! These are all mature, bright band kids as well. Glo sticks know no age or demographic boundaries! :)

Take them for sure!! My daughter and 2 of her friends had a dance party to celebrate their 16th birthdays in the fall. We handed out glo bracelets and necklaces to all of the party goers and they were the hit of the party!! And the other day another of my dd's friends had an evening outdoor block party for her 16th B-day and handed out glo bracelets again. The teens loved them! These are all mature, bright band kids as well. Glo sticks know no age or demographic boundaries! :)

Thats so true for WDW too! :thumbsup2

They're definitely taking them. At least at this point. :rolleyes:

Anyone know if Target or anyone else has the necklaces cheap too?

16 year old DS said TAKE THEM! But be ready for a mess of broken ones and painting on their skin with them.

What do you mean exactly? I've never heard of this!

If you break open the glow stick and put the stuff on your skin, then it glows!
Toddlers do it by mistake, teens on purpose.
I got 2 pair of gloves for .37 and a case for my gps for $4.98 and one for DD's iPod Touch for $3.74.

For those who use the Bobble water bottles (we got a bunch for Disney, and have been using them around the house before we go,) I found the double-packs of refills for $2.46! That's an insane savings. I think I've cleaned out every Target in my area, but others who use the bottles might want to check, lol. :)

Thats so true for WDW too! :thumbsup2

They're definitely taking them. At least at this point. :rolleyes:

Anyone know if Target or anyone else has the necklaces cheap too?

What do you mean exactly? I've never heard of this!

Three bracelets make a necklace.

I LOVE the fact that Target will let you use a Target.com coupon as well as a MFG coupon on the SAME item (it is in their coupon policy, so if someone gives you a hard time, print it out and take it with you)

Today I got a Fisher Price Musical Seahorse for 6.59 after a $3 mfg coupon (found online) and a Target.com 20% off coupon.

They also have a deal on Sauve, buy 4, get a $5 gc...I got the kids shampoo at 2.69 each, and had $1/2, $1/2 and a Target $1/2...so total was 7.76, then I got the $5 gift card, so it was like getting 4 bottles of shampoo for the kids for 2.76!!!!! Now we are stocked up on shampoo for them, at least for a little while!

Dollartree sells the glowstick items...we took these to Disney and my kids had a blast during the fireworks.

My Target goodies today included, Orbit gum for 13 cents a pack and Wishbone salad dressing for .39 cents. Both using Target.com coupons and manufacturer coupons printed online.

For those who use the Bobble water bottles (we got a bunch for Disney, and have been using them around the house before we go,) I found the double-packs of refills for $2.46! That's an insane savings. I think I've cleaned out every Target in my area, but others who use the bottles might want to check, lol. :)

I got a lot of them too, but may be returning them. The Bobble isn't the best quality, I've used it half a dozen times and it looks like it's starting to crack where you have to squeeze it! I like my Brita bottle much better.

If you break open the glow stick and put the stuff on your skin, then it glows!
Toddlers do it by mistake, teens on purpose.
I got 2 pair of gloves for .37 and a case for my gps for $4.98 and one for DD's iPod Touch for $3.74.

They do that?? I've never heard of that before, can that be bad for your skin??

Three bracelets make a necklace.

That's what we do, we just loop them together to make necklaces. :) I picked up a few more containers, I have 6 bracelet packs and my friend sent me a HUGE glow pack that I'm taking as well, it has glasses, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and I think it has ones you can put in your mouth. LOL Not sure we will do the mouth things but the others will be loads of fun. :)

In case anyone else wants to check their Target, my Target marked their clearance GPS's down to 75% off today, I got the Magellan eXplorist GC (for geocaching) for 37.48 today. They were out the Tom Toms I had been watching but you never know if yours may have some! They also had the Wii Animal Crossing:City Folk game for 12.48.

Will the Easter merchandise go on sale on Easter Sunday or do they usually wait until Monday? Actually, is Target open on Easter Sunday? I have my eye on a few things and I want to plan my attack ;)

Target will be open on Easter, I worked many an Easter Sunday while I worked at Target. :) They will mark down Easter stuff on Monday.

Last week I used a $1 off manufactureres and a $1 off Target Coupon for Degree Deoderant and ended up finding one on the clearance rack for $2.54, so I paid $.54 for deoderant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter