Tales of Maps and Master's Inn. A Quandry.

X-Wing Pilot

Earning My Ears
Hello all, once again! I ran out last night to B&N and picked up the Map Easy map that was being discussed on this board yesterday. It is great! It further confounds me however that my hotel, Master's Inn, does not even appear on this highly detailede map. In fact Master's Inn never shows up on any Kissimmee guides or maps. Even a few deperate pleas by a couple of board members over a year ago went unanswered when it came to the subject of Master's Inn. Where are these people now? Did they make it and come back tp tell the tale? Or is Master's Inn really a terrible secret that no one dares discuss. Perhaps it is the entrance portal to the Twilight Zone or a picking ground for aliens looking to abduct humans. Okay, so that is a little far fetched. However, now that I have your attention, how about an answer. Does ANYONE know ANYTHING about Master's Inn Kissimme (sorry for shouting just getting a little over excited here, Disney in three weeks WooHoo!) So is Master's In a shack, a rat trap, non-exsistent or what. Someone has seen it right? It is next to the Big Orange Gift Shop. Please, please help I am so excited and the hotel is my only worry. I'll be fine as long as we don't have to risk getting eaten by rats of unusualy large size! Thanks in advance. :D :eek:

[This message was edited by p_macgregor on 03-10-01 at 11:50 PM.]

I tried to do several net searches for Master's Inn and came up compeletly empty :(.

Where did you get them from? Do you have existing reservations? Have you seen any brochures about them?

Either they have change their name or they are a figment of someone's imagination! :)

I would double check about them - don't want to have any unpleasant surprises when you try to check in!

Let us know how you make out! GOOD LUCK! :)

mickey76.gif

<font face = comic sams> <font size = 2 > <font color = BLUE>Next Trips to WDW:
March 2001
Oct. 2001 !!!</font>

Hi Paul

The Masters Inn does exist :)

I have stayed in the I-Drive one. It is a cheap, no frills kind of a place, but was clean and had a pool. As it's a chain, I'm assuming they are all pretty similar. I can't remember the details, but I am sure this is the budget arm of a bigger, more well known hotel chain.

Here's the details of the Kissimmee hotel:-

Masters Inn Kissimmee

HTH

Penny!

<size=3><color=blue>
Co-Moderator UK Visitors

Co-Administrator UK DIS
</font></font>

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>
Come and visit the UK!
</A>

Thank You! I really did know that the hotel exsisted (I have reservations after all) and I even had been to that web site. I was just using some exageration to try and bait enough readers to get an actual been there, done that testimonial. That is what you gave me. Thank you! Cheap and clean sounds good to me.

I have read about Masters Inn in the Kissmissee guide that was mailed to me. Supposed to be a clean family run type place. I think it's an older hotel.

to those of you that have been there-----is the area safe? i have ressies and got a awesome deal with them but i have never heard of this hotel before. i was just wondering if the area is safe with me. all i need is a safe, clean place to sleep and shower. i plan to spend most of my days in disney.
thank you
angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter