Take out or Delivery?!?!

Jackson58z

Mouseketeer
Hey fellow DVC'ers..
I am coming down for a week in early May staying at the Boardwalk Villas (with kitchen/living area/etc).

Friends are coming to visit...and we are going to hang out and chat in the room. Rather then go out...to save money...and to be able to sit and remember old times....we want to eat in.

Can anyone tell me of a take-out place that delivers to the Boardwalk....someplace in the area?

I know Disney has the pizza delivery.....but it's small and expensive (isn''t it).....and I am sure room service for 10 people would be too much money.

I was thinking that there has to be a chineese food place or pizza shop in the area, that delivers to the resorts.

Any ideas experts?

Thanks!!

Jackson

I've been collecting a list of places that will deliver to different resorts for a while - haven't had a chance to use my list, but I try to post it whenever I see this question.

The feedback I've gotten from people is to NOT eat ANY chinese food anywhere in the area - it ranges from not very good to TERRIBLE.

But here's the list of delivery places I have - for takeout, you can go almost anywhere, including Olive Garden.

Pizza - Giordano's
12151 S Apopka-Vineland Rd
(407) 239-8900
Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW.
It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered.

Domino's Pizza right near Crossroads
8542 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-239-1221

Pizza Hut-Lake Buena Vista
8699 Palm Pkwy
(407) 239-0205

Papa John's
5345 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
(407) 397-7272

Papa Johns
11989 S. Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista
407-477-7777
Delivers to ALL WDW Resorts except All Stars

Thanks SO much....this is a great list!!
As usual, I am glad you folks are out there!!

Thanks,
Jackson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter