T rex

It most certainly is. We were there in February. It is pretty amazing to see the Dinos but it is really really loud. The food was ok but nothing to write home about.

Between the roars and the meteors on top of the music blaring we could not hear each other. The floor is concrete so every time someone moves the chairs you get that screeching noise.

yup its on plan but you will need reservations as its always busy!!

I've tried to make a reservation with the online reservation system and looks like TREX isn't part of the dining plan. I've made other reservations online and it worked good. Any advice? Thanks

I've tried to make a reservation with the online reservation system and looks like TREX isn't part of the dining plan. I've made other reservations online and it worked good. Any advice? Thanks

No matter what the website says, it IS on the dining plan.

Don't make a reservation through Disney. Call T-Rex directly. Much better selection of dates and times if you do that. If you're out of the country and don't want to make an international call, then go ahead and make it through Disney, but keep in mind they WILL accept your dining plan.

Yes, I made our reservations on Wednesday directly with them. For the unaware, T-Rex is the largest restaurant in the USA. They have tremendous foot traffic of their own and only release a fraction of their tables to Disney for reservations.

Stacy

Out of curiosity I checked and T-Rex's seating capacity is 650.

There's a restaurant in Austin, TX that seats 2500.

So maybe not in the USA...but it might be the largest restaurant at WDW.

yup its on plan but you will need reservations as its always busy!!

Or you can join the landry's select club and just walk up to the podium with you card and you get priority seating :woohoo:

We have never made a reservation to any of the landry owned restaurants including rainforest, yak and yeti, and t-rex and always get to by pass the line and seated...its pretty awesome.

it cost $25 up front but then they load the money back on the card for you to use and you also get another $25 every year on the month of your birthday to use :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter