T Rex reservations

As another option, we've had luck with walking in and sitting at the bar to eat (wait for a table was well over an hour but the bar was empty). I was with my boys who were maybe 6 and 8 at the time, and no one batted an eye at them eating at the bar - and they thought it was pretty cool! Because the whole restaurant is so heavily themed (including the bar), it didn't really feel like we were eating at "a bar" if that makes sense.

As another option, we've had luck with walking in and sitting at the bar to eat (wait for a table was well over an hour but the bar was empty). I was with my boys who were maybe 6 and 8 at the time, and no one batted an eye at them eating at the bar - and they thought it was pretty cool! Because the whole restaurant is so heavily themed (including the bar), it didn't really feel like we were eating at "a bar" if that makes sense.

Yes, walk in is another option. I walked up for dinner and they told me to come back at a certain time (I think it was a half-hour wait) and the table was waiting for us when we got back.

Doesn't answer your question though, but hope this gives you another option to consider

So I can go ahead and cancel our ADRs for Sunday and just walk in on Saturday? Won't be inside the window to cancel if I wait until Saturday to see if it works. Being overly worried here I know!

FWIW we have been ok cancelling until midnight the day before.

Well I just called T Rex directly again and started out by saying that I was a Landry Club member and asked if there were any openings on Saturday November 12 and she asked me what time. Said 3:30 or 4? No problem so I booked! I cancelled my Sunday reservation and am set to go! I am so relieved. Thanks for everybody's help!!

Excellent.

Walk up as a card holder would have worked too. We never have the crazy short waits others mention but it's still shorter than the non card holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter