Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Count me in
Have penciled it into my diary....lunch march 10th......
So I will be catching the train from west mead.....
Looking forward to finally putting voices / faces to the names
So how many are we?????

BTW......Have a great Australia day.......And don't stay up too late tonight scrolling the boards:surfweb:

Count me in
Have penciled it into my diary....lunch march 10th......
So I will be catching the train from west mead.....
Looking forward to finally putting voices / faces to the names
So how many are we?????

BTW......Have a great Australia day.......And don't stay up too late tonight scrolling the boards:surfweb:

Hi Karen!

I will be there with the DD so there is 2 of us!!! We live in the Hunter Valley so will be driving down and more than likely staying overnight!
I am looking forward to meeting some new Disers and catching up with some old ones!
And, yes, I will more than likely be up way too late as I always find something on the boards that I haven't read before!:laughing:

Happy Australia Day to you too..................I think we will be BBQing inside though due to the weather!!!

Oh great minnie sue. I was thinking of bringing my eldest daughter she is 12yrs. How old is your daughter?

Yummy pancakes @ the rocks!!! Lunch 10th March sounds better what I was going to suggest Hard Rock Cafe.
I cant wait to see everyone :yay::cheer2:

Im going to bring my best friend Rachel as well!

I'd love to come and meet all of you too. I haven't posted in ages, but I am always lurking...

March 10 should be ok, I am coming from Newcastle. I'm taking my daughter to see Taylor Swift that night, so fingers crossed I can time it all ok to have time to go to the rocks...

I'd love to come and meet all of you too. I haven't posted in ages, but I am always lurking...

March 10 should be ok, I am coming from Newcastle. I'm taking my daughter to see Taylor Swift that night, so fingers crossed I can time it all ok to have time to go to the rocks...

OMG - I almost forgot! I'm taking my 2 girls to see Taylor on the 10th as well. I bought the tickets so long ago it slipped my mind:laughing:

I'm not sure about coming to the lunch now, I'd have to bring both of my girls and the youngest is only 7 yrs old, might be too much of a long day and night for her. I want photos though!!

Ok, I'm going to throw this suggestion out there........................!!!!!

We had someone who could not come on the 3rd and now it seems we have 2 members that will miss out on the 10th due to the Taylor Swift concert!:confused3

So, can we bump this to the 17th if that suits most people and set that in concrete? That way people have a bit more notice and a frim date will be in!!!

We will never get this to suit everyone I know, but as we have a bit of time up our sleeves could this be an option???

From what I can see, most people are available any time, so hopefully this won't throw any other plans out...........................what do you all think?

Cheers

I could possibly do the 17th. I will need to ask to swap days at work, but that should be ok.

I will possibly have my 14 year old daughter with me.

Oh great minnie sue. I was thinking of bringing my eldest daughter she is 12yrs. How old is your daughter?

Hi:wave2:

Oh that would be great if you bring your DD! Mine will be 15 in April and is reading over my shoulder and has just mentioned" that would be good Mum, I will have someone to chat to!":thumbsup2. She is a Disney tragic just like her Mum especially when it come to Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lion King ( in which she is a subject matter expert :rotfl: )

I have just thrown a suggestion out to put the lunch back a week due to 2 members who could not make it due to going to see Taylor Swift. It would be great if we can get as amny people as we can, so let's hope we can do just that!!!

Have a great Australia Day................I will be inside doing something Disney due to the weather!!!!

Take care:flower3:

I could possibly do the 17th. I will need to ask to swap days at work, but that should be ok.

I will possibly have my 14 year old daughter with me.

Hi craftymama!

Ooh, I do hope you can swap shifts!

My DD is 14 too and it sounds like we may have a couple of other teens joining in the fun!

It is hard to get a date to suit everyone, but as we have a fair bit of time up our sleeve, I hope we can get as many as possible! So much more fun and I love meeting new people ( especially the Disney kind:lovestruc

Have a great day:thumbsup2

It is my DH's 40th birthday the weekend of the 17th March, and although we are planning a night in Sydney to celebrate, I'm not sure this is what he had in mind:rotfl2:

Please don't worry about trying to please everyone, that will never happen (well, maybe only at Disneyland !) I will just have to hear all about it afterwards.

Thanks for thinking of me Sue :flower3:

Hi craftymama!

Ooh, I do hope you can swap shifts!

My DD is 14 too and it sounds like we may have a couple of other teens joining in the fun!

It is hard to get a date to suit everyone, but as we have a fair bit of time up our sleeve, I hope we can get as many as possible! So much more fun and I love meeting new people ( especially the Disney kind:lovestruc

Have a great day:thumbsup2

Oh yeah, my DD loves making new friends (like her mama)
This is gonna be so much fun.

Liz I hope you can still come for lunch, it'd be great to meet you

Have a good day...I need to get ready to feed the gang for Australia Day xxx

hey
happy aussie day
sounds like sat 10th it is........

and for those who miss out, I'm sure we can do another one in a few months...

attending..just me.....

Right we are all set for Saturday March 10th at Pancakes on the Rocks for lunch!:cool1:

So far we have the following attending:-

Minnie Sue Oz - x2
australiankaren - x1
Sharkmeister - x1
craftymama71 - x2
aussieangela - x2
kyl - x2
battymum - x?
Mum from oz - x?

Please feel free to add your name and how many will be attending and make any changes etc! I have contacted Pancakes and we can book in advance as long as we let them know final numbers the week before! That means we will have to have our list of attendees finalised by March 3rd!

And a great suggestion was put forward of a theme, so what do you think we should all turn up in???!!!

Can't wait, should be so much fun!

Take care:flower3:

Sue

ooooooooohhhhh

i do love a theme:lovestruc

can we make it disney:lmao: just an idea ....

i have an awesome animal kingdom mumu i dont wear enough.....with micky earrings and my cruise line thongs.......stylish:eek:

do these pancake people know what they are getting into....and do they still have unlimited coffee before 12????

oh dennys..i miss you

OK just had a look at city rail - mountains trains to the city run every 30mins on Saturday - 11:07 Penrith, 11:22 - Blacktown, 11:30 Westmead, 11:34 Parramatta, 11;37 Granville, 11:48 Strathfield - 12:00 Central .

Mum from Oz could you get to Blacktown?

I'll be in the third carriage!

As for theme - is there any other option beside Disney? (although, sadly I didnt pick up any merch when I was there.:confused3)

ok I'll be the 11.30 from westmead

now third carriage from front or back....OMG..I'm not too good with maths

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter