Switching Resorts from Contemporary to Swan

I've always wanted to stay at the Dolphin or Swan since the area is so beautiful and we can walk to the Boardwalk and Beach Club. My favorite park is MGM and my favorite transportation are the boats. I was going to spend the whole time at the Swan but decided it would be nice to spend some time close to MK and Wilderness Lodge and one of our favorite restaurants, Chef Mickeys. But the Contempory has never never appealed to me but since it's $89 per night, we will try it. I believe I'm saving the best for last by staying at the Contemporary first. I also can't wait to enter Epcot via International Gateway and be right at World Showcase without walking through Future World. We are on the waiting list for the Contemporary and if we don't get to stay there, that will be fine with me.

Thanks Jaye, it makes perfect sense now :). I hope you enjoy the Contemporary and the Swan :).

Well, I far prefer the Contemporary, and saving $40 is saving $40... but whatever floats your boat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter