Switched guides today :-)

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
And boy am I happy! Not to knock my old guide but she just wasnt good with the numbers.... and she could never explain anything so that i could understand it.... :::::Shrug:::::::

Our new guide is wonderful.(Lisa DeRosa) She thought it was great that we are making our first purchase resale.... coz as she said you gotta be happy with your home resort (OKW) Plus she spent close to an hour going over various secerios <sp> for an add-on for BCV. Filling in the gaps in my information.

I really loved the fact that she could explain things well and didnt seem at all put off with all my questions! And her figners can work a calculator like lightening!!!

Also when I called DVC to request a new guide they were more than accomodating. Made it really easy. I spoke with Greg (a manager) and he understood how some people dont click.... He chatted with me for a bit then said he had the perfect guide for me! Boy was he right!

I highly suggest changing guides if your not completely happy.... I cant tell you the difference it is to have someone on the ball!!

Just thought I would share :D

Its funny you mention "Greg". That was our guide and I switched :rolleyes: ;) We had a hard time getting him to return phone calls. Maybe he was working too hard to become manager :confused: He was extrememely (sp) nice but just never there when we needed him. I'm glad your new guide is good.

hi could you tell me your old guides first name? i called mine to try to get a 50 pt ad on at bwv. we bought a resale, have not heard from her. we were put on a list for oct use yr. hope she is trying hard for us.

Originally posted by golfing mickey
hi could you tell me your old guides first name?

I rather not say.... Like I said.. I believe she is a fine guide... just not my guide :) If you have any doubts about your guide... they by all means switch.... I felt it was worth it :D

Our guide was Hassan. I cannot give him enough praise. If it wasn't for knowledge, patience, "soft" sell style and personality, I don't know if we would have signed up!

diana

Glad things are working better for you. Different people click differently with different guides.

Originally posted by justcruisin
Our guide was Hassan. I cannot give him enough praise. If it wasn't for knowledge, patience, "soft" sell style and personality, I don't know if we would have signed up!

diana

I am so happy to hear you love your guide.... I think it is sooo important to feel comfortable with whomever your dealing with. Nice to know DVC guides are all so different.... there is a guide for everyone out there!!!:D

Lisa is our guide as well - she's from Massachusetts. She was very attentive to our needs. Glad your happy in your switch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter