Swimming with the Ducks!

Gross.. In principle it seems kind of cool, but unless those ducks are in diapers, count me out..

And you really think humans pay attention to the "don't pee in our pool" signs? The ducks are at least doing duck things - ducks relieve themselves in water. Humans have their bathrooms right there outside the pool but I'm sure there are tons of kids and adults who don't bother to get out of the pool.

At AKL last week the ducks were in the pool every morning swimming around. Was kind of cute, but the poop in the water wasn't!

Birds carry lots of diseases.

disnut8 said:
And you really think humans pay attention to the "don't pee in our pool" signs? The ducks are at least doing duck things - ducks relieve themselves in water. Humans have their bathrooms right there outside the pool but I'm sure there are tons of kids and adults who don't bother to get out of the pool.

The ducks aren't just peeing

While we didn't swim with the ducks at the Poly, there were plenty of them in the pool in the early morning hours. I was up just before sunrise on our visit two years ago and went for a walk through the grounds. There were about 10 -15 ducks enjoying the volcano pool. (I am assuming they were Poly ducks and weren't pool hopping.):)

just found this pic from our february trip.....at AKL Jambo, early in the morning.....it was too cold for people but the ducks didn't seem to mind:goodvibes

IMG_1831.jpg

And last trip, the WL pool was closed for the last 2 DAYS of our trip because someone left behind a bodily substance in the pool!:headache:

Or how about the post once about the lady ringing out the swim diaper in the pool after she changed her kid:scared: People should at least know better. Animals are doing their natural thing. Well, some would say people are too and that is part of the problem!:lmao:

I learned to swim in a very big, very murky pond so a few ducks floating about in a swimming pool really doesn't bother me. My kids beg to stay at WL so they can swim with the ducks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter