Swimming at DL in March

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
DH and I will probably be at the DLH Mar 9-12. I have been to DL in early Feb and it was too cold to swim. What do you think early March will be like?

It'll be warmer - but the weather is so variable there! Most of the pools are heated, but we went at the end of April last year and it was still too chilly to do anything but the hot tub! Of course - our pool wasn't heated - so that made a huge difference.

We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was too hot not to go in the pools ;). We very much enjoyed the outdoor pool at the HOJO. THe weather was unseasonably warm (I think) in the low 80's. But on the 26th of Dec when it wasn't quite that warm there were people swimming in the Paradise Pier pool. I suppose it all depends where you are from and what you consider cool/cold...

We were wearing sandles and shorts and we saw others wearing long pants and parkas... I suppose it all depends on what you are used to.

Carole

I'll have to really watch the weather as it gets closer. I will have to buy a maternity bathing suit so I need to be prepared.

We were just there over MLK weekend and the weather was not hot. We did go swimming. The Neverland pool was just warm enough to be torable for DH and DS but the Cove pool was really warm - I'd say close to 90 degrees! Warm enough for me to get in even and I am a big baby when it comes to pool temps! LOL!

You will get as many answers as you will reply's. Everyone's 'comfort' zone is different. My kids have gone swimming every time we have gone - Nov, Dec, April, June, July, August.

It is hard to predict the weather, it could be great. We were there mid-March in 2003 and it was beautiful. We did swim during the day. I think it depends on how toloerant you are of colder water and how warm the pool is. The hot tubs were especially nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter