SWIMMIMG?

I wonder if they provide you with pool towels in all of the resorts. Could anyone help me with that. Overpacking will be quite expensive as we fly in from Europe.
Pretty sure they do. We've only stayed deluxe so can't speak with true knowledge for other hotel categories however it's pretty much the norm for hotels to have a bin with clean towels and a place to put the used ones. The hotel will also provide a hairdryer so no need to lug that either;). Where are you staying if you don't mind my asking?

@Vienna_Michelle - obviously I need to get out more, LOL. According to several Disney blog posts on the internet that are a few years old, towels are not provided at the POP pools. All is not lost as you can bring towels from your room to the pool area.
I too dislike carrying too much stuff when I travel:).

Have fun!

I wonder if they provide you with pool towels in all of the resorts. Could anyone help me with that. Overpacking will be quite expensive as we fly in from Europe.
I remember the towels being provided at mods and deluxe resorts, but do not think they were available when we stayed at Pop. That was awhile back, though.

It’s also just a personal preference thing. My wife who grew up swimming in streams in the inland northwest, goes in without a moments hesitation. Me and my daughter are wimpier, and only go in if it’s a warmer day

All Disney resorts provide pool towels for guests, and I'm 99% sure they will give you a towel at Water Parks too. We are also travelling in January, and hoping for one or two warmer days for a rest by the pool. Hubby and I are planning on talking turns to use the hot tub in the evenings too when the kids go to bed.

Yep! We went in December and both kids loved swimming in the pools at night! The weather was perfect. And what's crazy is that we live in Texas and it snowed on us during our drive home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!