swim aids at the hotels?

My princess Livy

Mommy to a Princess and 3 Pirates
We're going to be staying at Port Orleans Riverside next week :Pinkbounc and I know I read somewhere about being able to check out swim vests or something similar for free from the hotel. Could someone tell me how to do this, where to check them out and what ages they are appropriate for, I'll have my 4 yr old and 21 month old with me. Thanks,

When we went to POFQ in October 2002, DS3 and DS5 (at the time) used them in the big pool. They were located in a big box by the front of the pool, and at that time, we just helped ourselves. You may have to give the lifeguard your room key. The boys loved them. They can't swim, but the vests are really bouyant, so they just floated around and pedaled like they were riding a bike. Of course I was always within grabbing distance. We had races and a great time. At WL the next year, we used them again, and that time we checked them out for the length of our stay, which was convenient. That time, DS5 used his on the slide without any problems, with DH standing at the bottom to catch him. (I have to get them to learn how to swim this year! )The smallest size is quite small, but I don't know if it would be small enough for your baby. :confused:

I hope you have a great time...:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter