SWGE view of fireworks?

poptart90

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone can weigh in on the view from GE of DL fireworks? Any particular area of GE provide a better view? :)

the fireworks are launched roughly North East of Star Wars Land, so anywhere that you can see things unobstructed to the North East would be good.

We sat by the tie fighter and my daughter took this.
64988870_10218789657322922_2819567204289216512_o.jpg

Last Wednesday we asked a CM where we could watch the fireworks with a good view. They looked confused for a second and then said that the "sky celebration" could be viewed from anywhere on Batuu. Unfortuantely we exited SR at 9:50 and missed it.

Last Friday they had a section taped off for fireworks viewing in the area to the left of the Falcon and anyone loitering in the area was told to stand inside the tape. Unfortunately the fireworks didn't end up going last Friday so we weren't able to actually see them.

We watched from the area in front of the MF, and I really liked that there weren't any projections. Just like in the old days, the show was totally in the sky. So it didn't matter at all that the guy in front of me was tall and totally blocking my view of the Falcon -- everyone was looking up at the sky and could see the fireworks just fine!

Last edited:
The taped-off area in front of the Millennium Falcon was great - but, as a warning, it was LOUD. When we were there Saturday, they had Photopass photographers still taking pictures in front of the Falcon while the fireworks were going off in the background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!