Sweethearts' Nite Questions after First Event Last Night

deli8788

Mouseketeer
I have tickets for the Sweethearts' Nite on Feb. 16th. The park closes at 8 that night. I saw a map posted online today from last night. It shows Galaxy's Edge closed I believe.
I know with our tickets, we can enter the park at 6pm. Wondering if anyone has experience and would know if it is feasible to enter at 6pm and do Rise and/or Smugglers before the park closes to regular guests. Not sure how the lines will be at that time for regular guests or if they close it off to after dark guests?

It's worth a try. You might luck out and be able to get a LL. I'd think that since they'll be clearing non-event guests out of the park the line for Rise wouldn't be too bad at like 7:00. You could always go over and see how it looks and decide then. Galaxy's Edge is so cool at night it's worth a walk over either way :)

I have tickets for the Sweethearts' Nite on Feb. 16th. The park closes at 8 that night. I saw a map posted online today from last night. It shows Galaxy's Edge closed I believe.
I know with our tickets, we can enter the park at 6pm. Wondering if anyone has experience and would know if it is feasible to enter at 6pm and do Rise and/or Smugglers before the park closes to regular guests. Not sure how the lines will be at that time for regular guests or if they close it off to after dark guests?
We got to the event around 6:30 and Rise had a 40 min standby for at least the first hour. It dropped to 30 min closer to 8 but we got stuck going on Splash a about hundred times in a row and never made it over there before it closed.

We got to the event around 6:30 and Rise had a 40 min standby for at least the first hour. It dropped to 30 min closer to 8 but we got stuck going on Splash a about hundred times in a row and never made it over there before it closed.
Ah! that is great news. As long as we get there on time we should be able to do Rise before 8. Thanks :)

Is MMRR available during Sweethearts' Night? Seems like Toon Town is closed.

Toontown is closed. I didn’t try but if they were available and you were there before 8pm you could buy a ILL, I assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter