Swan Discounts @ Spring Break??

buckeye

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone would speculate on whether you think there will be any discounts available for Easter week this year. We are teachers and have Annual Passes. Do you think we stand a chance of getting either of these discounts???

Thanks for any thoughts you have. If we can't get a discount we'll have to head to a moderate--probably CSR, which we love too.

Buckeye

I am a teacher and AAA. AAA has no idea. I just keep checking the Swan/Dolphin website.

I dont know what to speculate but we got the govt. disc. rate for easter week 2004 and we only called like 2-3 months ahead of time, I cant remember. If I cant get a good ap rate at the poly, then we will try for the govt. rate at the swan, so we will see what happens.

I got an AP rate at the Swan easter week last year ($139/night for a water view room)...I booked it the last week of November (not sure how long they had been available at that point...I just lucked into it when I called)....it was great. No discounts at all at the Disney resorts that week....I think $144 was the best I could do at any of the moderates...and our rooms were lovely at the Swan. It was a great bargain....hope things work out so well for you this year.... I can't say I ever plan to return to WDW during Easter week again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter