SWA Open to Feb 3

dang I was hopeing that when my DING went off it would had been till then, it did say Oct 31st, but not it's Dec 31st... hopefully soon they'll have a good deal all the way too Feb 3rd.

Jaime

And all the good flight times for the lowest fares from BWI for MLK weekend are gone already.

Just the date I needed! YES!! No more checking at early hours, refresh, refresh, refresh... pirate:

Thank goodness I checked again this afternoon!!

I was able to book 22 of the 24 tickets I needed, at the times I needed at the Internet Fare...on MLK weekend. I had to book fun fares for the other 2, but hopefully there will be a fare drop and I won't have to pay full price for those :)

:::breathes HUGE sigh of relief::::

I'm flying home on Feb 3rd and so far Southwest only has ONE offer for that say and it's the most pricely one... how long does it usually take for southwest to add more fares?

AND I've noticed that my ding goes off, when i click it they NEVER have a "new orleans" deal??? am i missing something here?

thanks
Jaime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter