• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Rapid Rewards Program

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
I have some questions about this.. My sister is going to be renting a place north of Orlando (every year) from mid-October until mid-April..

In Oct., she and her son will drive down together (so she can have her car there) and then she will purchase a ticket for her son on SW for him to fly back.. In April they will do it again in reverse..

She also plan on flying up here around Christmas for a few days and then flying back to Orlando..

All flights will be on SW, so how can she best benefit from the RR program?

And do the rewards accumualte - or does she have to use them within a year?

Thanks!

Hi CAnn. She won't actually benefit at all unless it's her flight. Only the person flying will..so she would get her rr for her flights, and her son would get them for his. And you can't combine them. For instance, when I buy tix for all my grands, the RR are theirs, not mine : (

You have to have so many within a year, to get a benefit. Sometimes they run specials, where you can get a free trip with less points. You can read all about it on the SW site.

http://southwest.com/rapid_rewards/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter