SW - additional charges and taxes..

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Still working on my budget here for the December trip.. We plan on flying SW (gotta LOVE those non-stop speedy trips) and was wondering if someone could give me a little more info..

I know that there have recently been some extra fees added in (since 9/11) and what I need is a TOTAL figure - with fees and taxes..

I'm 99% sure that I'll be able to snag tickets for at least $99 each way - for a total of $198 per person.. But after they add on the new security fees, taxes, etc., could someone please tell me what I would be budgeting for in terms of the TOTAL cost of a ticket?

Thanks!!

Make a fake reservation, they disclose the total fare before you need to purchase and it is broken down as to taxes and fees.

Thanks, Gail!!

I did it - using October $99 promotional fares - and it came out just about where I had figured for 3 people:

RT air from Albany, NY to Orlando : 552.54
Taxes for three............................ : 59.46
PFC & Security Fees for 3............. : 33.00

Grand total of : $645

I figured $650 - so I wasn't too far off !! ;)

Not too shabby C.Ann!!! good guessing. :) But, keep on watching SWA's site, they might just have a fare sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter