SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

I am glad Aaron is gone but would have preferred Tommy over Missy. Now I want either him or Dean.

Sort of feel like Boston Rob and Sandra? Is sort of a bust. I think it would of been funnier if they were at home a being couch commentators. Karisha said everyone was out looking for idols.

Last edited:
I hated how smug Lauren and Tommy were all episode. The others are all so dumb they need to go after them and Dean.

In the past I have kind of defended the integrity of Survivor, but this last episode with Karishna finding the idol kind of made me think, maybe planted for her to find.
I'm sure the producers do things like that; for example, in a past season it sure looked like they wanted that Ben guy (I think that was his name -- the ex-military guy who wore the cowboy hat) to win. It was like the rules kept bending /changing /things just kept going his way.

Regardless of whether you love or hate Karishna (and I think more people fall into the latter category), she did play her idol well last night. All but two votes were for her, right? She chose well. My daughter, who's home from college, hasn't been watching up to this point (so she's ONLY basing her thoughts on last night's show), and she thought Karishna has a workable strategy -- pretend to be weak.
Janet or Elaine
Yes, they're my favorites too. With a back-up being Tommy -- that is the 4th grade teacher's name, right?

Well played, Karishma. Anytime she can mess with the game play of those lunatics and bullies it makes me happy.

Regardless of whether you love or hate Karishna (and I think more people fall into the latter category), she did play her idol well last night. All but two votes were for her, right? She chose well. My daughter, who's home from college, hasn't been watching up to this point (so she's ONLY basing her thoughts on last night's show), and she thought Karishna has a workable strategy -- pretend to be weak.
Yes, they're my favorites too. With a back-up being Tommy -- that is the 4th grade teacher's name, right?

I don't think she is pretending to be weak.

She's not a strong physical threat by any stretch. But the fact that she's considered to be a goat, yet is still a target to be voted off, makes no sense. You want those people with no chance to win at Final Tribal with you.

Overall, the edit has not given Karishma credit for, well, anything, so I doubt she's winning.

To be honest, as long as Dan doesn't win, I'm good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter