Survey increase pin chances?

I logged on to WDW today to modify our vacay options, and received a pop-up to do a survey regarding the website. I completed it - though it was a bit long. Any chance that this might increase our pin chances? I'm hoping for a 20/30/40 for Late Nov/Early Dec.

ETA: This is the first time I've received a survey request after probably 100 site visits in the past couple years.

About 9-10 months ago, I got one of them almost every time I was on the site. It kind of got to be a pain, but I did them all. I haven't gotten them since. I didn't see any increase/decrease in PINs. We kind of have been receiving them every few months. I did receive a pin in direct relation to saving vacations in Jan though (it referenced the vacation)

My last two trips (Feb 2010 and May 2009) to WDW I received a postcard in the mail to access a survey about our stay. They were VERY extensive surveys with areas to repond and state you reasons for picking a rating. I wrote a lot!! Anyway, not sure to really be honest !! Sorry I"m not much help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter