Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

Chapter 77. Vinylmation update and Disney Decor

i was hoping to have the final thoughts and favorites up by now, but they might be pushed back a little bit.

I do however have the new update to our vinylmations that we have since collected and traded for at our local disney store.

and in the back ground are some of candis snow globes and her little saying plaques that she has gotten over the years.

some of the new ones candi got me for christmas.

a few more of mine and parkers dog from UP

these are parkers and noelles

and even though this started as us getting the bulk of them for candi it has turned into me and the kids hobby but she still has the goofy with the intertube on the end that is hers...the rest of this shelf is the kids.

looking at these photos tells me one thing.

we really need to dust our shelving. :lmao:

and on some disney related news...we have a local guy that grows HUGE and i mean HUGE pumpkins...like 1300 pounds state record huge pumpkins...he generally has winners each year over 1000 pounds. the 1300 pound one was in 2011

but he takes the other HUGEish pumpkins and carves them into a theme...this year was Disney.

and i say HUGEish because the bigger ones here in the yard only weigh about 400-500 pounds:rotfl2: and are only like 4 feet off the ground.

some of the peter pan ones.

this is just half of them on display.

for size refference that hunny pot is your standard 12-14 inch tall pumpkin.

im glad he included the ducklings.

the spaghetti between them was an LED light.

Dumbo was huge as well, it looked really cool in person.

hope you guys enjoyed it and have a great halloween.

Nice collection of vinlymations, Dan. You know the Disney Store in Downtown Chicago has one that is just "Chicago" if you ever want me to pick it up for you guys.

Those are the coolest pumpkins I have ever seen. Those are truly amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Great collection of Vinylmations. Nice snow globes too :thumbsup2

The pumkins were amazing!!!

Does he decorate big for Christmas too?

That is some Halloween Display!!!!

I can only imagine how it must look in person with HUGE pumpkins. :faint:

Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

Happy Halloween.

Love the vinylmations and the Disney sayings.

I have had my eye on a couple of those myself.:goodvibes

Wow, those pumpkins are amazing! I think next year I am going to try carving a Disney themed one.

Nice collection of vinlymations, Dan. You know the Disney Store in Downtown Chicago has one that is just "Chicago" if you ever want me to pick it up for you guys.

Those are the coolest pumpkins I have ever seen. Those are truly amazing. Thank you for sharing.
we have seen that chicago one a few times when there, just never pulled the trigger to pick it up...maybe on one of our trips next summer i will get it...

he did a great job on them, there were a ton of people that stopped to look when we were there.

Great collection of Vinylmations. Nice snow globes too :thumbsup2

The pumkins were amazing!!!

Does he decorate big for Christmas too?

thanks, she loves her disney shelves.

not sure, this was the first time i have seen the pumpkins in person...so i dont know what he does for christmas.

That is some Halloween Display!!!!

I can only imagine how it must look in person with HUGE pumpkins. :faint:

Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

Happy Halloween.
it was something in person, it doesnt do it justice in the pictures the size of them...i was going to take one with the kids behind them, but then it was to dark to even see the kids so i didnt.

Love the vinylmations and the Disney sayings.

I have had my eye on a couple of those myself.:goodvibes

those sayings are cool...i got them at the hallmark store a few years ago for candi...i had a bunch of 40% off coupons so they were a awesome deal.

WOW! What a cool display. I can't imagine carving the spaghetti!!

it was labor intensive for sure, and if you look close you might be able to see, but he didnt go all the way through any of them...they are just carved to within about 1/4 of an inch of the inside and just enough to

Amazing Pumpkins!!
it was really amazing, made my triangle nose and circle eyes look like the kids carved them. :rolleyes1:lmao:

Wow, those pumpkins are amazing! I think next year I am going to try carving a Disney themed one.

we were going to do that this year, but didnt get big enough pumpkins to put the stencil on, we might pick up some bigger ones even after halloween and try some disney designs we will see.

Love the Disney pumpkins! Way cool. I'm always impressed by people who have the patience to do that!
and people who have the patience to surf.:rotfl:

me too, im just into carving the pumpkins for the seeds. :)

Wow those pumpkins are awesome. I'm lucky if mine remotely resembles the pattern!

thats why i free hand it and make shapes.::yes:: no pattern and if you mess up you can just say that is what i was going for.

Congrats on the new truck and selling the camper and getting a new one next year.

Woohoo another trip. I don;t think I will have one next year as we have other plans but they do involve Disney in a way.

Love the pumpkins.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm caught up on your TR. :woohoo:

Your maid-cart borrowings plus the stock you took home from the daily maid service reminded me that I should include "savings from soap and shampoo" in my Disney math :teacher: next time I'm contemplating a trip. :scratchin

Thanks for the report Dan! It was fun following the adventures of you and your great family. :goodvibes

I've never been overly attracted to the vinylmations, although I do have a couple of them, but it makes me smile as a huge Goofy fan that Candi has that innertube one! :thumbsup2

That is one amazing Halloween pumpkin display! How awesome that anybody has that much patience to create something so cool! :goodvibes

Hope Parker and Noelle have a great and very Happy Halloween and get you lots of candy to enjoy! ;)

I mean get THEM lots of candy to enjoy............ :rotfl2:

Finally got through all the updates. Sounds like y'all had an amazing trip! I cannot believe how big the kids are getting! She made the most adorable Tinkerbell!

Congrats on the new truck and selling the camper and getting a new one next year.

Woohoo another trip. I don;t think I will have one next year as we have other plans but they do involve Disney in a way.

Love the pumpkins.

thanks scott, we are excited to take more camping trips in an RV that is bigger for our family to enjoy.

im thinking you are going to be using some DVC points and heading to hawaii.:)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm caught up on your TR. :woohoo:

Your maid-cart borrowings plus the stock you took home from the daily maid service reminded me that I should include "savings from soap and shampoo" in my Disney math :teacher: next time I'm contemplating a trip. :scratchin

Thanks for the report Dan! It was fun following the adventures of you and your great family. :goodvibes

that figure is easily in the triple digits if you want to be generous.:scratchin

which it almost makes it cheaper to go to disney to get your supply instead of the store to pick it up.
:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter