Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

I've never been overly attracted to the vinylmations, although I do have a couple of them, but it makes me smile as a huge Goofy fan that Candi has that innertube one! :thumbsup2

That is one amazing Halloween pumpkin display! How awesome that anybody has that much patience to create something so cool! :goodvibes

Hope Parker and Noelle have a great and very Happy Halloween and get you lots of candy to enjoy! ;)

I mean get THEM lots of candy to enjoy............ :rotfl2:
there are some i just dont like at all either which is why we and the kids were picky about ones we kept...some just look dumb and others look really cool.

im sure they will get way more candy than they need...which will fit perfectly into my plan. more for me.
:cool1:

Finally got through all the updates. Sounds like y'all had an amazing trip! I cannot believe how big the kids are getting! She made the most adorable Tinkerbell!

thanks, she has some really cute princess dresses, but sadly it will be to cold for her to wear for trick or treating so she has a really warm giraffe outfit that will work perfect to keep her toasty.

they are getting really big i cant believe how much they have grown since the trip.

thanks scott, we are excited to take more camping trips in an RV that is bigger for our family to enjoy.

im thinking you are going to be using some DVC points and heading to hawaii.:)

I wish. Next year is italy and Paris and then 2015 is California up and down the coast. If I go to hawaii it would be solo as Vinny never wants to go there.

I wish. Next year is italy and Paris and then 2015 is California up and down the coast. If I go to hawaii it would be solo as Vinny never wants to go there.
sounds like a fun year planned, and the next year as well, the cali coast should be a great trip for you.

what does he have against hawaii?
has he ever been

Great Trip Report Dan!

Your family always seems to have an amazing time.

Can't wait for the next one....:goodvibes

thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

we try and have the best time wherever we go and make the most of each thing we do.

we are looking forward to the next trip as well...already have a rough schedule and some meals thought out as to when we want to try and go to them.

Chapter 78. Now its time to say goodbye.

Goodbye to this trip report that is, final thoughts time, and a short list of things we want to do next trip.

Final thoughts, on our favorite things we did.

in no particular order just in order of basically them happening on the trip

These are the top ten items from the trip.

1. Surprising the kids for the trip, (didnt go as planned but still fun to wake him up and head out that day, in the future we dont plan to surprise them again we think it is funner to lead up to it and build the excitement and get pumped that way)
2. Surprising Candi with the resort, now that was alot of fun, and something i would surely do again to surprise her.
3. The kids holding hands walking down the road in MGM
4. Parker hugging the snot out of Mickey mouse in MGM
5. Noelle loving on Pluto in Chef Mickeys and having her first "real" character interaction.
6. Parker riding splash mountain for the first time...something special and awesome about that moment.
7. Relaxing at the hotel pools...
8. First real food and wine experience. we had a blast
9. Mickey buying parker a new shirt
10. Going on a fun 2 week trip with the family.

Things we either didnt get to do the last trip, and want to do on our next one, or just things we want to do again because we enjoy them so much.

Once again in no particular order
1. Have another family get away in Disney World.
2. Ride the new Mine train ride.
3. Get parker on another mountain ride, hopefully thunder mountain this trip.
4. Take in a few more new meal locations, (hopefully via napoli as we have been wanting to eat there)
5. Camp at fort wilderness
6. Maybe get on the mini sprint boats with parker, i think he would really enjoy those.
7. Meet more characters
8. The new Test track-ride it
9. Trade Vinylmations, Pins, and search for hidden Mickeys.
10. Experience the kids just having a ball in the happiest place on earth.

Ohh and i really dug into the soap collections and turns out i have 7 Mickey bar soaps left, just in case anyone was wondering, apparently i did use some of the other hotel soaps that i have from other trips during the last year, I now hope to save some of those Mickey ones so if we camp next year at Disney we can use those during out stay and the kids will enjoy Mickey soaps in our camper. :thumbsup2 Ahh who am i kidding Ill enjoy Mickey soap and shampoos in our camper. ::yes::

I will be doing a TR for our next trip and depending on how busy we are next summer I will do a PRETR for the next trip, but in the mean time I will be reading reports so if you have a new one just PM me dont often find them till they are pretty far into them.

And i want to say thanks for everyone who has read and commented on the report and joined along, even if it was a 14 month long report...So thanks again to my readers.
:thumbsup2

Goodbye to this trip report that is, final thoughts time, and a short list of things we want to do next trip.

Final thoughts, on our favorite things we did.

in no particular order just in order of basically them happening on the trip

These are the top ten items from the trip.

1. Surprising the kids for the trip, (didnt go as planned but still fun to wake him up and head out that day, in the future we dont plan to surprise them again we think it is funner to lead up to it and build the excitement and get pumped that way)
2. Surprising Candi with the resort, now that was alot of fun, and something i would surely do again to surprise her.
3. The kids holding hands walking down the road in MGM
4. Parker hugging the snot out of Mickey mouse in MGM
5. Noelle loving on Pluto in Chef Mickeys and having her first "real" character interaction.
6. Parker riding splash mountain for the first time...something special and awesome about that moment.
7. Relaxing at the hotel pools...
8. First real food and wine experience. we had a blast
9. Mickey buying parker a new shirt
10. Going on a fun 2 week trip with the family.

Things we either didnt get to do the last trip, and want to do on our next one, or just things we want to do again because we enjoy them so much.

4. Take in a few more new meal locations, (hopefully via napoli as we have been wanting to eat there)
6. Maybe get on the mini sprint boats with parker, i think he would really enjoy those.
7. Meet more characters

Ohh and i really dug into the soap collections and turns out i have 7 Mickey bar soaps left, just in case anyone was wondering, apparently i did use some of the other hotel soaps that i have from other trips during the last year, I now hope to save some of those Mickey ones so if we camp next year at Disney we can use those during out stay and the kids will enjoy Mickey soaps in our camper. :thumbsup2 Ahh who am i kidding Ill enjoy Mickey soap and shampoos in our camper. ::yes::

I will be doing a TR for our next trip and depending on how busy we are next summer I will do a PRETR for the next trip, but in the mean time I will be reading reports so if you have a new one just PM me dont often find them till they are pretty far into them.

And i want to say thanks for everyone who has read and commented on the report and joined along, even if it was a 14 month long report...So thanks again to my readers.
:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for writing this report and sharing your adorable family with us! It is always so fun to watch them grow - I remember when Parker was an announcement you made to your parents from WDW! :goodvibes

You will always have new memories to make, even when you are doing "tried and true" activities. I'm looking forward to your PTR - don't forget to give a shoutout when you start it.

P.S. I'm still writing my TR :goodvibes

Great wrap up of a fantastic trip! Please post links to your new reports so I don't miss them!

Jill in CO

Great TR! Thanks for sharing...I will definitely be looking forward to reading more from you in the future!

Great wrap up Dan !! I have as you know started my TR from October (link in my siggie) Yes Glen no more Rosie links !!:rotfl2:But check out my pix of Via Napoli ..We loved it !!

Thanks for sharing your TR with us. It was a lot of fun to read and great pics!!

Looking forward to your next one

I am still doing my pre-trip. I think you are already over there:goodvibes

7. Meet more characters

It is always great to have a to list for your trip.

It may have not been as fun keeping the trip from the kids but I think you will find enough surprises on the next trip. ;)

Dan, thanks for writing the report. As always, I've enjoyed following along and "going on vacation" with you and your family.

I hope we get to see you guys next summer on one of your visits to Chicago.

Thanks for the TR, Dan! Loved hanging out with your family for...well, 14 months. :rotfl2:

Hope it's not too long of a wait before you get back to Disney. And I hope you get to enjoy lots of other adventures in the meantime!

WAH! I hate goodbye, it's not goodbye, it's see you real soon!

Surprising kids is tough, I do want to do it again in the not too distant future but processing time is also good.

Camping will be SO much fun for you guys, I hope you do a PTR as well as a TR and definitely send me a bat signal.

What a great trip, full of magical memories. Exactly as it should be.

I started the NYE trip PTR...link is in the siggie, would love to see you over there!

I really enjoyed your TR and I look forward to your next one!

I'm with you on surprising kids. My DS is only 2.5 and knew nothing of wdw so surprising him for our trip last September was out of the question. Even when I told him about it his response was, "oh." :rotfl: But the week before we left was so much fun as we showed him the planning DVD and he began to be excited about it. Anticipating a trip can be half the fun! :)

If you're looking for a TR to read, you're welcome to read mine. It's my first one and it's been a lot of fun to write. The link is in my signature. :)

Great wrap up of a fantastic trip! Please post links to your new reports so I don't miss them!

Jill in CO
thanks, glad you enjoyed it. i might have to just remember to come here and get everyones name then PM them, as im sure this will be closed when i start that report.

Great TR! Thanks for sharing...I will definitely be looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
thanks for joining and enjoying it, well you kept reading it, so i hope you enjoyed it. ;)

Great wrap up Dan !! I have as you know started my TR from October (link in my siggie) Yes Glen no more Rosie links !!:rotfl2:But check out my pix of Via Napoli ..We loved it !!

yep i enjoyed the last chapter...was hoping you guys would have ordered the mega pizza there, that is what i plan to get next trip.:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your TR with us. It was a lot of fun to read and great pics!!

Looking forward to your next one

I am still doing my pre-trip. I think you are already over there:goodvibes
thanks for joining in, you were one of the original people i met on here and commented back and forth with.:surfweb: yep im reading over there.

Another great trip report! Hope to tag along in your adventures next time!
you are more than welcome to tag along again, will prob start something in late June early July for it.
It is always great to have a to list for your trip.

It may have not been as fun keeping the trip from the kids but I think you will find enough surprises on the next trip. ;)

my main list is in my head...but it was good to write a few things down.

surprises for next trip? you know something i dont know?
:confused:

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!