Surprise Swap III ~closed~ Due October 19

Kat -- I haven't started my group 9 yet. I have so many spots, if it is not too much trouble, please give it to one of the others. Thanks!!

Okay, it looks like what needs to happen is move MazdaUK to 9, delete 123SA, and put bigsis1970 in the spot in 18 where MazdaUK was.

Or was there a specific reason MazdaUK needed to be in 19 and not 9?

*under cover, reporting from work so I have to keep on the down low and type fast..mad hysterical giggling*

Ok I will get this all sorted and updated when I get home. I am leaving mazda the way I have her. But like I said as soon as I get home I will sort it and go over my "finished finale list to make sure I have everyone where they are supposed to be"

Thanks ladies!

Copy for other thread

*under cover, reporting from work so I have to keep on the down low and type fast..mad hysterical giggling*

Ok I will get this all sorted and updated when I get home. I am leaving mazda the way I have her. But like I said as soon as I get home I will sort it and go over my "finished finale list to make sure I have everyone where they are supposed to be"

Thanks ladies!

Copy for other thread

Great Kat just was double checking my assignments!!! Thanks again Michelle

Kat -- I haven't started my group 9 yet. I have so many spots, if it is not too much trouble, please give it to one of the others. Thanks!!

ok :) All I could do was bump you from 19 and give that to Michelle.. Is this ok? Can you take what your making for 19 and switch it to group 9 purdy plz?

Ok I THINK I have it all straight now but double check it's been a long week..lol..

Not only am I finished, but I discovered that I made too many!!! So my paper piecing group is getting double. Now if I could only apply this much devotion and effort to my housework!

Not only am I finished, but I discovered that I made too many!!! So my paper piecing group is getting double. Now if I could only apply this much devotion and effort to my housework!

My DH echos your lament and wishes the same of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter