"Surprise Mornings" @ Soarin'/Test Track

I couldnt get this link to work. What was the article about?

Try THIS link.

Fans of Soarin' are going to be quite happy this evening, as we are ready to share new information that will shed some light on the future of this very popular Epcot attraction. Before starting, we would like to underline the fact that all the information included in this post comes from an extremely reliable source that is very knowledgeable about the project. Anything not yet confirmed will be clearly marked as a rumor. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

- "SOARIN'/TEST TRACK SURPRISE MORNINGS" RETURN
As most of our Readers know, the busiest time of the year for Central Florida's attraction is approaching very, very fast. The Walt Disney World Resort is well aware of this, and is planning to do all that is possible to make sure that Guests truly enjoy their stay at the Vacation Kingdom. One of the extra "surprises" that they have in store is referred as the "Surprise Mornings."

What are these "Surprise Mornings?" Simply put, starting from next Monday (December 22, 2014) and through the end of the year, Cast Members will allow a limited number of Guests to enter The Land pavilion OR Test Track one hour earlier than park opening (with the exception of Tuesday, December 30, as the park will already open at 7 a.m. as part of the Extra Magic Hours) to experience Soarin' OR Test Track before the rest of the Guests. The only caveat is that once Guests enter either pavilion, they may NOT exit the building until park opening. In addition to that, remember to note that both Living with the Land and the Circle of Life will NOT be available during Soarin' Surprise Mornings.

Soarin' and Test Track Surprise Mornings schedule:
Monday, Dec. 22 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
Tuesday, Dec. 23 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Extra Magic Hours 9:30-11:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, Dec. 24 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
Thursday, Dec. 25 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.; Extra Magic Hours 9:30-11:30 p.m.)
Friday, Dec. 26- 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
Saturday, Dec. 27 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 28 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
Monday, Dec. 29: No Soarin' or Test Track Surprise Mornings
Tuesday, Dec. 30 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, Dec. 31- 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-1 a.m.)
This special opportunity may sound familiar to some, as it was also offered in the past few years as a way to take some pressure off of the park's most popular attractions.

Awesome! If you are there at 7am, do you think you'd have a pretty good chance of getting in? And if not, will Soarin' already be a multi-hour standby when they open at 8?

This is good news! Hopefully it will give a bunch more people a chance to ride without a crazy wait.

Awesome! If you are there at 7am, do you think you'd have a pretty good chance of getting in? And if not, will Soarin' already be a multi-hour standby when they open at 8?

Since the "Surprise Mornings" are not being "advertised" in the "Times Guide and New Information" sheet or on WDW Today on Resort TV,most Guests will not know to be at Epcot one hour before Park Opening,so I would "think" anyone there at 7:00 AM would be part of "Surprise Mornings".:)

No,Soarin' will not be a multi-hour wait at 8:00 AM even with Surprise Mornings.:)

Since the "Surprise Mornings" are not being "advertised" in the "Times Guide and New Information" sheet or on WDW Today on Resort TV,most Guests will not know to be at Epcot one hour before Park Opening,so I would "think" anyone there at 7:00 AM would be part of "Surprise Mornings".:)

No,Soarin' will not be a multi-hour wait at 8:00 AM even with Surprise Mornings.:)

Thanks! That's great news!

Saw this post last night and got to Epcot at 8:05ish - they came right up and explained about the "Surprise Mornings" and asked if we would like to go to Soaring or Test track. They explained that we would have to stay there for the first hour. Fine by us! We rode it three times in a row! My seven year old son was in heaven.:thumbsup2
A great start to the day - thanks for posting!! :worship:

Saw this post last night and got to Epcot at 8:05ish - they came right up and explained about the "Surprise Mornings" and asked if we would like to go to Soaring or Test track. They explained that we would have to stay there for the first hour. Fine by us! We rode it three times in a row! My seven year old son was in heaven.:thumbsup2

I didn't realize you would be able to ride multiple times. That's awesome!

Are they doing this at the International Gateway, as well as the main entrance?

You're welcome.:)

Were there many Guests already there when you arrived around 8:00?:)

Just a guess,but I would be shocked if they are doing it at the IG.:)

This would be GROSSLY unfair if they are not doing it at IG!!! They do not run busses from Boardwalk or Beach Club, so we can not enter from the main gate. So no one staying at the EPCOT resorts can take advantage of this?! This is really unfair! Or are they running busses from these resorts to the front gate?

How can they justify omitting EPCOT resort guests from this opportunity?

I don't know if they are (or if they are not.)

AFAIK, the posters here are just speculating, as I don't see anyone posting who has actually been at the IG on these early mornings.

Thanks Robo! I certainly hope that EPCOT resort guests are not prevented from utilizing this opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter