super walmart

beccab

"Oh! That's very different. Never mind!" Rosean
Is this super Walmart a grocery store also or just have some groceries. Would Publix be a better choice to stop at? Also, is I-192 on the way from the airport to WDW? Thanks

My son and I both agree, it has a large grocery store, a lot like ours here at home. (I might question my memory but not his!) =0)

mickey17a.gif

In the back corner of the store in the Deli they have the Best 3 foot subs!!! they have turkey,ham.cheese,and the best roast beef on them!! we took this back to our hotel and cut it in 3" sections and it was one of the Best meals we had!!!

The Pubix was a huge disappointment!! it was expensive,and things were packaged in small expensive packages! :eek:

tink.gif

Which Walmart had the great subs? That sounds like it would be a good thing to take to a water park.

Thanks all for the info on walmarts. Ours around here only have minimal groceries. Sounds good. Now is it on the way from the airport?

It's not ON the way, but it's not far. You can pick up 192 just after the Epcot resorts exit. It's only about 1/4 to 1/2 mile unitl that exit.

Never been to the Walmart, but planning on it next trip, so I don't know how far it is down 192. There may even be a more direct route from the airport. Maybe some of the FL resident DISers can give you more input.

Is this super walmart with a grocery store?
Can you give directions from CBR?

THX

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

i also found a Walmart that seems like it would be more on the way if you left the airport from the north. It is near the intersection of 423 and 482. Has anyone ever gone to this Walmart? I wonder i fthey also have a deli counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest