Sunday Brunch Inventions

Great! Thanks for the info. Think we'll give it a miss as we're doing cafe mickey the day before and think it may be too samey.

12.30 to 3 PM. With an 11 AM arrival you are cutting it real tight.

Considering fairydustmummy's post 2nd should be Royal Brunch for sure.

She will love Minnie. She's adorable, especially with other little princesses.

Does inventions have an evening meal with characters? And would this be anything like the brunch themed meal?

Does inventions have an evening meal with characters? And would this be anything like the brunch themed meal?

yes the evening meal buffet is a character meal at Inventions - but the characters are not themed in the evenings, and they are not in special costumes etc.

Has the mother's day brunch been decided?

Maggie

It's confirmed as taking place, yes. If you mean what characters will be there: after the Easter brunch I'd expect Mickey and friends along with some surprises. The Easter brunch had the Three Little Pigs. :eek: I specifically asked and they were quite evasive.

Going to Paris for my first time ever in August! Did Florida for my honeymoon, but spent so much on the actual holiday I couldn't afford the character meals etc :( So want to do it right at this one!

Hoping to go to Inventions the Sunday of our trip- 11th August. Can anyone hazard a guess at what theme it would be or if I can book it this far in advance? A call to Paris from London would be a bit expensive to do twice I'd imagine!

Thanks for any help! Lizzy x

no-one will know so far in advance, for August, which theme you'll have on your Sunday. You can call to reserve a table in advance up to 60 days in advance, by calling the Disney dining reservations number 0033 160 304050. If you use a cheap discount dial code first, the call can cost as little as 0.5p per minute ;).

I'm going may 19th.. My first brunch, i was really hoping for the Hawaii theme, but i never met Rapunzel and Flynn before :D

I am really excited to go there.
Do they still give complementary drinks? And are drinks included?

I'm going may 19th.. My first brunch, i was really hoping for the Hawaii theme, but i never met Rapunzel and Flynn before :D

I am really excited to go there.
Do they still give complementary drinks? And are drinks included?

We are going on 19 May too :cool1: Dont think drinks are included but hopefully someone will prove me wrong :goodvibes

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but drinks are not included.

During the holiday season you got a glass of champagne along with your meal, but that was taken away again.

do they have jugs of water? i don't mind buying one drink and factored that into my budget but i usually drink loads of water when i eat.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but drinks are not included.

During the holiday season you got a glass of champagne along with your meal, but that was taken away again.

It is an holiday the 19th of may, it is the first day of Pentecôte. I know it is not the holiday season, but i like to think positive :D

do they have jugs of water? i don't mind buying one drink and factored that into my budget but i usually drink loads of water when i eat.

Yes you can order jugs of tap water...... we will be doing this, at over €200 for a lunch im not buying any drinks :rolleyes1

Roughly two months.

I'm going to Paris on Thursday and was planning to stop at DLH to ask for a list of themes going past May 26. Will update when I get home.

Are the regular characters (Mickey Minnie etc) in special costumes for brunch or just their regular attire? I saw some pictures on the thread where they were in different costumes but I wasn't sure if that is normal or are they only dressed like that on holidays or special themes?

i just booked my meals and booked the brunch for sunday 2nd of june.

i asked about the theme as i thought it was the royal brunch but was told it will be oriental/middle east theme and that usually has aladdin? has anyone else heard of this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter