Sunday Brunch Inventions

aww its looking like the week we will be there the theme will be around the world and that is the only one we didn't want. will give it a miss if it is.

I'm very excited about the Neverland theme. This is one of those I haven't done yet.

For my second May visit it looks like I'd get Fairy Tale or Royal Brunch again, depending on Alice staying in the rotation or not. Now the question is could I survive going to the Rapunzel brunch a third time? ;)

I'm very excited about the Neverland theme. This is one of those I haven't done yet.

For my second May visit it looks like I'd get Fairy Tale or Royal Brunch again, depending on Alice staying in the rotation or not. Now the question is could I survive going to the Rapunzel brunch a third time? ;)

May 19th is Fairytale theme, is it really bad vala? Would hate not to meet Rapunzel and Flynn!
Is there not any cast members to keep things running smothly?

May 19th is Fairytale theme, is it really bad vala? Would hate not to meet Rapunzel and Flynn!

I think Vala may be joking - she does love her characters :goodvibes.

DLPdaft is right, I was totally joking. That would have been the third time I would have hit that brunch theme. And as much as I love my characters, I also love some variety. ;) They have so many nice themes, but I keep hitting the same ones most of the time. LOL

The Fairy Tale brunch is absolutely lovely. Rapunzel and Flynn take a lot of time with everyone. You will not have any problems meeting them at all. They come out every half hour and will often even stop at your table more than once.

I recommend you ask for the first available seating at 12.30 if possible. Some posters and flyers still say the brunch starts 1 PM, but when I booked for Neverland I was informed the first seating is earlier now.

DLPdaft is right, I was totally joking. That would have been the third time I would have hit that brunch theme. And as much as I love my characters, I also love some variety. ;) They have so many nice themes, but I keep hitting the same ones most of the time. LOL

The Fairy Tale brunch is absolutely lovely. Rapunzel and Flynn take a lot of time with everyone. You will not have any problems meeting them at all. They come out every half hour and will often even stop at your table more than once.

I recommend you ask for the first available seating at 12.30 if possible. Some posters and flyers still say the brunch starts 1 PM, but when I booked for Neverland I was informed the first seating is earlier now.

Im a right eejit, think i might have caught on it was a joke :rolleyes1
Thats super will ring today and book for 12.30 its our last day and will be a wonderful ending :goodvibes

If you ring today they may not be able to book you yet. Reservations are 60 days out, and sometimes you even need to wait around noon for Inventions bookings to appear. You're still a little over 60 days.

The magical e-mail told me that May 26 is a special "Fetes des Meres" brunch. Mother's Day. As this is my date now I am officially intrigued. :goodvibes

That would mean June 2 should be Royal Brunch.

Vala said:
The magical e-mail told me that May 26 is a special "Fetes des Meres" brunch. Mother's Day. As this is my date now I am officially intrigued.

That would mean June 2 should be Royal Brunch.

I really hope that is true. my dd wants to do both auberge and inventions but if the royal brunch was on it would kill two birds with one stone lol

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I really hope that is true. my dd wants to do both auberge and inventions but if the royal brunch was on it would kill two birds with one stone lol

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

What does the royal brunch entail?
Was thinking of booking auberge for a girly lunch but don't like the food menus really.

Well basically the Royal Brunch is Princess themed. The last one I attended had Cinderella and Charming plus Suzy and Perla as guests. Mickey and Minnie were dressed up as Prince and Princess and Goofy wore an absolutely adorable court jester costume.

I've replied to the e-mail thanking them and asked how far out they can provide a list with brunch themes. I'll post when they reply.

Well basically the Royal Brunch is Princess themed. The last one I attended had Cinderella and Charming plus Suzy and Perla as guests. Mickey and Minnie were dressed up as Prince and Princess and Goofy wore an absolutely adorable court jester costume.

I've replied to the e-mail thanking them and asked how far out they can provide a list with brunch themes. I'll post when they reply.

i showed my little girl your pics she loved them. she really wants to meet princess minnie now, so adorable.

Thank you for your reply - would be great if it is the royal theme! Fingers crossed.
Do you know what time brunch is on from and till?
We arrive on the Sunday about 11 at cdg then have to get to disney. Had ruled inventions out as wasn't sure if we would be there in time x

Thank you for your reply - would be great if it is the royal theme! Fingers crossed.
Do you know what time brunch is on from and till?
We arrive on the Sunday about 11 at cdg then have to get to disney. Had ruled inventions out as wasn't sure if we would be there in time x

12.30 to 3 PM. With an 11 AM arrival you are cutting it real tight.

Considering fairydustmummy's post 2nd should be Royal Brunch for sure.

i showed my little girl your pics she loved them. she really wants to meet princess minnie now, so adorable.

She will love Minnie. She's adorable, especially with other little princesses.

Could anyone tell me what around the world would entail? We are there on 9th June, and pondering whether to book inventions.

Thanks!

Could anyone tell me what around the world would entail? We are there on 9th June, and pondering whether to book inventions.

Thanks!

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale in different countries costumes. I've seen photos of anything from Safari outfits to Chinese and Russian ones.

From what I heard a few signature dishes are adjusted as always, but as the exact parts of the world seem to switch it's hard to predict what you'll see on the buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter