Sun. Feb 22nd exercisers.....

DoomBuggieDriver

Boston Strong
Hi everyone,
Did just 30 minutes on the treadmill today-my daughter had a Girl Scout event that cut into a big chunk of my day. It actually turned out to be a really fun event celebrating World Thinking Day. The girls were in costume from a country they selected, made a dish typical of that country, and they had hired a folk-dancer person to teach us, and which kept us moving for two hours. My daughter really enjoyed the special time together, and as it turned out I was wishing I had skipped the treadmill as some of the routines were very up-tempo!
Hope you all have a great day!
Kathy:teeth:

I did the Firm Maximum Cardio Burn plus abs.

took a long walk downtown and back- stopped and had coffee with a friend

walked a little w/DS before I left

The bathrooms are spotless. Also 20 minutes on the elipitcal trainer.

The kicker is I gained weight this week.

My weight training professor has offered to do body fat % testing for those in her class after Wednesday. That number may be a real motivator.

I did 3 miles on the treadmill, the weight circuit at the gym and a 75 minute yoga class. I will be sore tomorrow!

I did the firm body sculpt. What a workout!

Eye RN - I think cleaning counts. If you are not sure, I can give you my address and you can come help me clean my house :) and you can burn a few more calories!

I did FIRM ab sculpt this afternoon.

from a 2 mile walk and my fingers are a bit numb!

not quite as fast paced as I usually do as a friend walked too, but it was something on my normal day off.

I took a nice half of an hour brisk walk this afternoon. It was a bit chilly here but not too bad. It is just so nice to be able to walk outside, I am getting tired of the treadmill.

I agree that cleaning the house counts! Sounds like we all did just fine, especially for a Sunday when it's easy to say we'll take a rest day. See you all tomorrow I hope.:wave2:
Kathy

LOL I did the 2 mile WATP for 40yo+!! What a riot! Good ole Leslie is quite younger with 'big' hair and, surprisingly, slimmer back then. :confused: I don't think I'll be doing that tape again. I'll go back to the 2 mile high calorie burner tape instead. :D If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to send it on, for a laugh! :rotfl:

DH and I took a 16.4-mile bike ride with an average speed of 11.4 mph. Oh yeah! :teeth:

Today was my first day exercising!! I did a WW workout, at least tried to keep up and keep my DS (2 & 3) from hanging on my legs. I guess something is better then nothing.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter