Summerfield Suites Lake Buena Vista

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
Has anyone stayed at the Summerfield Suites Lake Buena Vista?

We stayed at the Summerfield Suites LBV in Sept 2000 on a long weekend trip (FWIW, we were placed there by Priceline). We all were very impressed. The suites are very comfortable and the hotel is nice and clean (we had a 1-BR King). The kitchen area was very spacious, the LR area had a table w/4 chairs and a sofa, chair, coffee table and TV. There was also a TV in the BR. The vanity/mirror was in the BR area separate from the toilet & shower (so one can get ready while another showers). The "Deluxe" continental breakfast is very good (you can get pay extra for a cooked-to-order omelet) and the overall location is very convenient to WDW.

The only minor thing even worth mentioning is that the walls of the suites are painted pink (think Peptol-Bismol). Must be trying for the Florida/Breezy look.

If you can live with the pink walls, I believe you will be very pleased with this hotel.

Epscot

For a week, April 1998.
We loved the accomodations... a 2 BR w/ kitchenette and lots of room for the price..great traveling with our young teens. Free breakfast back then too. Also loved the Tony Roma's ribs in the strip mall next door...think we had dinner there 3X in the week! hehehe Drawback for us was shuttle bus service to parks.... uncomfortable school-bus like vehicles on a fairly limited schedule (as compared to on-site resorts). In hindsight we should've used our rentl car more, but the basic problem was we had been spoiled by on-site stays before that.....

Cool news! I have stayed at a Summerfield up in MA and was hoping it would be nice in LBV.

I got a great rate of $99 (+$3 service fee) for a 2 bedroom suite. This will be perfect for my DH and my parents. We are renting a car so I am not too too concerned with the bus transporation.

Thanks!

How did you get the $99 rate was it a special promotion I got entertainment rate of $119 for 2 bed?

They are currently running a sweepstakes with USA Today I believe - when I entered the contest on the confirmation screen it gave me the info & code for the $99 rate. Their website is www.summerfield-orlando.com

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter