Summer Weight Loss Challenge~~Updated 6/26AM~~WE LOST 271.6LBS!!!!!!

Great Job StitchIsOurHero!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: Keep up the good work!!!

Micmac..don't worry about no loss this week, after all there was a holiday last week, and that is what I am chalking my non-weight loss week up to. We will se a change next week!!!

Great job everyone! Keep up the good work! How's everyone doing with eating more fruits/veggies? I'm up to 4/day but I just can't seemed to get myself to eat that 5th. By 7 PM, a 100-cal pack of Oreo crisps just sounds so much better to me than a nice healthy banana or a handful of carrots with lo-cal ranch dip. {{sigh}}

I am down 2 lbs as of today, so only 8 more to goal. Congats to all of the losers :woohoo: !!

I'm moving down to a 3.5lb loss! So that's 3.5/8! Hoping I can keep it off and keep moving down!

Congrats to all of you, keep up the good work!
Kelly

I am unfortunately up 1lb. Although my mom did point out that I'm using a different scale this week and it's my girl time. (Sorry if that's TMI!) So she says I should really use that as my starting point.

My stomach had been so upset I slacked off on my exercising for a few days but hopefully I'll be able to turn that around now. I'm not letting this get me down.

Congrats to all the losers!

CONGRATS to...summersfam4, msblrobs, goofyfreak, SetzKitten, & Mermaid02 for your weight losses!!! I am so proud of all of you!!! Keep up the good work!!!

poppinspal...don't worry aboyut a gain...you can fluctuate 4-7lbs when you have your TOM, so next week you will see a difference. Always try and weigh yourself on the same scale too, becuase all scales are different!!!

Good luck to everyone else!!!

aka-mad4themouse said:
Great job everyone! Keep up the good work! How's everyone doing with eating more fruits/veggies? I'm up to 4/day but I just can't seemed to get myself to eat that 5th. By 7 PM, a 100-cal pack of Oreo crisps just sounds so much better to me than a nice healthy banana or a handful of carrots with lo-cal ranch dip. {{sigh}}

Yes, everyone is doing a great job (I'm not weighing in until the weekend).

I do about 3-6 servings a day of fruit/veggies. I always have fruit with lunch because it helps fill me up (I'm ALWAYS hungry!).

It's not so bad to have those Oreo crisps once in a while, you can't deny yourself of everything.

I want to lose 15 by June so this is a perfect motivator!!! Now to get back with the WW and get myself a sig ticker and I'll be set!!! Thanks for the challenge!!

Villains_Rock said:
I want to lose 15 by June so this is a perfect motivator!!! Now to get back with the WW and get myself a sig ticker and I'll be set!!! Thanks for the challenge!!

:welcome: aboard!!!! Glad you decided to join us!!! We are a great bunch of motivators!!! Good luck reaching your goal!!! :thumbsup2

Can I join in, too? I know I'm late, but better late than never, right? :thumbsup2

This will be my first challenge EVER!!! I hope I do well!

I'd like to lose 12lbs by summer! :teeth:

curiouser said:
Can I join in, too? I know I'm late, but better late than never, right? :thumbsup2
You got that right!!!!

:welcome: aboard!!!! Glad you decided to join us!!! Good Luck reaching and passing your goal!!! :thumbsup2

how exciting to have more to our challenge :welcome: :welcome:

disneyfanz -- wanted to answer your question on how i lost 4 lbs this week? no clue -- i guess since it was my first week totally and completely 100% back to journaling everything i eat and stopping when my points are up -- still doing WW online. also the week before was Easter and then TOM (poppinspal that's our WISH code for Time of Month :teeth: ) so my weight the week b4 was on the high range i believe. i fluctuate 4 lbs usually. two days later i was back up 2-3 lbs so now i'm clinging to staying OP (on plan) to reclaim that number again next week. i won't be surprised if i'm up a pound, but i'm working the plan and then plan WORKS!

also, i'm trying to mix up my workouts, i started going to a cardio/yoga mix class once and week and did kickboxing and then step aerobics for the first time in years. i felt like my body had become acclamated to the exercise routine i was in. also, i'm incorporting more pilates in my week and just restarted my twice a week nightly walks with my neighbor -- leisurely but its moving

and water water water water water water water..............................

it's great to read all the losing reports this week - let's keep 'em coming!

disneyfanz04 said:
:welcome: aboard!!!! Glad you decided to join us!!! We are a great bunch of motivators!!! Good luck reaching your goal!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for the warm welcome! :wave2:

I'm down 5 out of 8 Yay! I'm working real hard but I must concentrate on my buns/thighs any suggestions? Have a great weekend guys, onward & downward!
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter