Summer Discounts

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
Any rumors on a better late summer discount? We go from Aug 12 thru 24th and was hoping for something better than the two days for free.

I haven't seen anything yet but really hoping for the same. We have a July 23rd through August 3rd tripped booked and really need something more than 2 free ticket days. I imagine something will come along, just hoping it includes our resort, Wilderness Lodge, and room type, standard view.

We always go at that same time, mid august- mid September, and waiting for a good room discount to book. We are using our DVC points up next month so I might borrow points for that trip if they don’t announce something soon.

I’m waiting for something for the summer, too! We are at the Beach Club from August 1st-14th and we’d love to split our stay with the Poly, but can’t if no other discounts are released. I hope we hear something soon.

I have been looking too! I have been looking at historical discounts on mousesavers. They had some discounts come out at the end of February and March in the past. Let’s hope we see one for summer! We are booked for the beginning of July with 30% off right now. We kind of wanted the week after where the discount dates are not included.

Last edited:
I have been looking too! I have been looking at historical discounts on mousesavers. They had some discounts come out at the end of February and March in the past. Let’s hope we see one for summer! We are booked for the beginning of July with 30% off right now. We kind of wanted the week after where the discount dates are not included.

Thanks for sharing that. I vaguely remember a website that shared that information. I’ll keep my eye out too.

I haven't seen anything yet but really hoping for the same. We have a July 23rd through August 3rd tripped booked and really need something more than 2 free ticket days. I imagine something will come along, just hoping it includes our resort, Wilderness Lodge, and room type, standard view.
I'm in a very similar boat, July 31-August 7, also in a standard view at Wilderness Lodge. A discount would make a big difference for our group.

eta: I've also been looking at historical discounts and think we might see something mid-March or early April.

I'm in a very similar boat, July 31-August 7, also in a standard view at Wilderness Lodge. A discount would make a big difference for our group.

eta: I've also been looking at historical discounts and think we might see something mid-March or early April.
Yes I’m waiting too. We have Copper Creek studio booked August 8-13 and praying for a good discount to come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter