Suggestions please for privacy border

MB MinnieGirl

<font color=red>Elmo killer/Muppet murderer<br><fo
I built in a new neighborhood 2 years ago. I've done landscaping along the way....flower garden, border plants against the house...Red Maple, Weeping Willow, a Bradford Pear are in the backyard. What I am now (as is my backdoor neighbor) wanting is a shrubbery or someting of the sort that would create an elemant of privacy (privacy fences not allowed in area). My neighbor and I would both be using the shrubbery around the entire border of our yard.

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC - zone 8 and any auggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

~~~Kelly

I don't know how much space you have but elaeagnus is an excellent screen. I prefer it free-form, but it is usually hedged. I like cane nandina as a hedge, but it will take longer to establish privacy. I'm not sure these are appropriate for your zone. Sorry if not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter