Suggestions for unresponsive Guest Services issues?

daveyvw

Earning My Ears
I’ve been calling Guest Services for over three weeks trying to get some resolution on a dead lightsaber from Savi’s Workshop that became a $200 paper weight a few days after purchasing it at Disney World. I’ve spoken to 3 or 4 different people, but none of them has been able to provide any real information. Any suggestions for getting an issue like this to move forward?

I’ve stopped short of mentioning to them the $10,000’s my family has spent on annual Disney trips, although as we’re not DVC or AP holders, I know we’re second-class customers to Disney. It’s also probably not useful to try to explain the repercussions of this experience on a 7 year old!

thanks,

dave

Just curious, are you using the general customer service or the merchandise customer service? If using the general customer service, I would try the Merchandise Department directly first. If this is the department you have been talking with, then if it was me, I would find the name of a higher level employee for merchandising or the parks online and send an email with the issues of the broken object and details of contact without response.

Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com
Phone: 877-560-6477

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter