suggestions for servers on Wonder

Just off the wonder today. Always had good servers but never understood why people would request the same server. ...until now. We had Bagus. He was so great! I'd recommend.

Bumping for recent Wonder cruises, hit with me your server suggestions! thanks!

Yayan and assistant Kayann at dinner, definitely! And, Felice at Palo, he was so wonderful! We had Felice for both our Palo brunch and dinner. He was incredibly knowledgable about the menus and accommodating with a great sense of humor.

Yayan and assistant Kayann at dinner, definitely! And, Felice at Palo, he was so wonderful! We had Felice for both our Palo brunch and dinner. He was incredibly knowledgable about the menus and accommodating with a great sense of humor.

We had Yayan and Kayann in April. Excellent team!

We were on the Wonder last month and had Renato (server) and Shervonne (assistant). Renato was good, he tried really hard but was busy with the food service. No complaints at all about the service, he just didn't have as much time to socialize. But Shervonne was a hoot :thumbsup2 She had us laughing so hard. I requested her again for our Alaska cruise in August.

We had Yayan and Kayann in April. Excellent team!

Do you happen to remember what country they are from? That usually helps with the request...thanks!

Or if you have the tip ticket from the last night, it has their last name on it. That would be good too.

Tumelo (Tumi) from South Africa! Absolute best! We loved seeing him every day and he always found us during the day other than in the dining rooms! We just got off the Fantasy and our server was not very good and don't even remember his name! We miss Tumi!

Do you happen to remember what country they are from? That usually helps with the request...thanks!

Or if you have the tip ticket from the last night, it has their last name on it. That would be good too.

Yayan is from Indonesia, Kayann is from Barbados. Sorry, don't know their last names.

Leo from India was amazing. Engaged the kids and adults. He has also been a Palo server, went on holiday, and had to go back into the MDR rotation waiting for a spot to open back up there. When it did, he elected to stay in mdr. Says he misses the kids when in Palo. We had him on April b2b cruise. Not sure if,when I'll be back on the wonder, but be disappointed not to have him. Best server of 5 cruises.

We had Nelson from India! He was fabulous! Also loved the head waiter from Turkey. He always came to the table and talked to my son. Whenever he would see me son during the day he would say, My brother ! And give him a big hug. Really bonded with my 7 year old. We loved him too!

Tumelo (Tumi) from South Africa! Absolute best! We loved seeing him every day and he always found us during the day other than in the dining rooms! We just got off the Fantasy and our server was not very good and don't even remember his name! We miss Tumi!
I am friends with Tumi on FB. Great guy!!

We had Boniface (India) and his asst. Kristina (Croatia, i think). Head waiter was Mike from Sweden. Boniface and Kristina were great. They did magic tricks for the kids and learned our preferences very quickly. By the second night they figured out our kids needed to eat early so they had their food out with our appetizers and their desert came quickly after so we could put them in the club while DW and I could enjoy rest of meal. Kristina's husband also is a server at Palo. Mike made a point to come by at every meal to make sure everything was okay and solicited feedback to make our cruise better. During lunches we had Sam (Philippines) a couple times and he was great as well for same reasons. (Great with our kids). Our cruise was a 7-nighter starting on 11/30/13 so hopefully the info isn't too out of date.

We had Kristina (She's actually from Serbia, husband in Palo's is Croatia) last month on the Wonder with Andrei (Croatia). Absolutely the best things to say about those two, they made the cruise for us. We had 4 different families at our table, making it 10 people total, and they learned our names by the first night and preferences. We had Kerry-Sean as our head waiter, and only saw him two or three times during our 15 day PC cruise. Had Kristina's husband, Tony in Palo's and he was amazing as well. Very highly recommend the team, but I think Kristina has since left the ship.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter